Let me tell you a story. (Scrapped Fanfiction 2)

Boom. Now I actually had a name for this one.

It was called Little Nightmares : Rewritten.

also not proofreading~

--

There was a void. The Void was a Pastel Blue color mixed with white.

This void was like a hallway, a very long hallway. On the void walls, there were Orbs. Inside the orbs were children, living their lives. Every Orb had children you would recognize. Six, Seven, Mono. Campfire children, if you know them.

Every Orb, they were living their lives. But, these children inside the Orbs were never in the same place-- and even if they were. They'll be doing something different.

This was because every Orb was an AU. Alternative universe.

Six... Everyone knows her story.

In the distance, inside the hallway, there was a girl... A Six...

This Six was also from an Alternative Universe. Her raincoat was a black color with stars all over it. Her eyes were stars, you could rarely tell what she's looking at.

Now...

Do you know her, reader?

No?

Such a shame, you even played as her. Maybe I can help you remember.

Remember the first time you ever played Little Nightmares? The first time you took control of Six.

The first time you died?

When you respawned, you weren't playing as the same Six. You were put into an Alternative Universe where Six is still alive.

The Six that died, was sent here, to watch over the Alternative Universes and make sure nothing fatal happens to them.

The more you players died, the more Alternative Universes you created. And yes, all of your fanfictions were added to this void.

And yes again, those weird AUs you thought of in your mind but never wrote or told anybody about are here too. 

Six watches over every single one of them.

Though, you must be wanting the story now. I won't hold you in this POV any longer.

Have fun, Reader.

Six walked down the Void Hallway, humming.

She stopped, she turned to her left and carefully grabbed an Orb off the wall. Inside the Orb was currently just Mono and Six hanging out in some burrow.

"You know how this story goes" She began singing.

"Story been told, again and again."

"Child meets Child, and becomes the bestest of friends. or Child stays alone."

"You know how it seems, alive in your head."

"Do I get jealous? Oh yes, oh yes~"

She carefully put the orb back in place.

"But I've gotten over most of it." She began to float in the air.

"Though these stories have been boring, over the centuries. Everything's always the same."

She flew down the hallway by doing a swimming motion with her arms.

"And..." She stopped.

"Why do I bother singing." She stopped singing. "It's stupid."

She thought for a moment.

"Oh! I should check on the Split AU." She flew farther down the hall, soon the void walls got darker the farther she went in. However, this was normal. She was able to customize The Void when she got it, she made it so it got darker the farther you went in.

The Split AU Orb was between a darker side and a lighter side, like a split. She put it there since it fit the name she gave it.

She carefully lifted it up and looked at it, Six and the others were still asleep.

"Still asleep." She put it back. "How about The Portal AU?"

She flew down the hall til it became black. Pitch Black. You couldn't see anything.

She kept going forward until she got to a point where the Hallway was now lit up with stars. She made a secret area for the injured AUs, well tried to. There's only so much you can do with a single hallway.

Every though there was no possible way anybody could get in here except her unless she willingly brings somebody here, she still felt like she needed a secret room for Injured AUs.

The Portal AU's orb was cracked, and sometimes you couldn't even see inside the AU. It was all blurry inside sometimes.

When an AU dies, it becomes a clear orb. Nothing inside. Six has never had an AU die before. 

She turned around and looked at the A Glitch In Time AU which was also injured. 

------

Boom, that's all we have.

Last one now...