Your Quirk

Midoriya Izuku:

Information Seeking

This quirk allows you to know anything and everything about any non living object. If you looked at a shoe you could know exactly who has worn that shoe, what it is made out of, and when it was made just like that. The only drawbacks are intense headaches and the fact that you cannot look at something without having a crap ton of information displayed out for you.

Todoroki Shouto:

Photographic Memory

Its pretty self explanatory, whatever you look at you can take a mental photo of it and it will always be there for you to look at for as long as you live, you just have to pull up that photo from what you like to call your "Mind Folder" and you can remember exactly what it looks like again. Your only drawback is intense headaches after overuse.

(Yes I know this is an actual thing people are born with but its a quirk now so ha.)

Bakugou Katsuki:

Time Pausing

You can stop time for about 5 minutes max, and you can only activate it by snapping your fingers. If you cannot snap your fingers for whatever reason, your quirk wont work. The drawback is extreme dizziness after use.

Kirishima Eijiro:

Caffeine Energy (I got this idea from Sato's quirk)

If you drink caffeine the energy from it can be converted into large blasts of energy from your hands that can deal great damage from it. You can also consume some form of caffeine early in the day and save the energy for later use, the more caffeine you ingest, the more damage you deal and the more blasts you can let off. Due to this power you have acquired a coffee addiction, but oh well. Your drawbacks are that if you don't consume enough caffeine you wont be able to use your quirk, and if you overuse your quirk your hands and arms start to cramp up.

Kaminari Denki:

Light Daggers

You can absorb light to create these awesome glowing yellow daggers. If you throw them at someone and they get stabbed with one, the area around the wound will start to burn because of the heat of the knife. Your drawback is that the daggers can burn your hands if you use them too much.

Iida Tenya:

Acidic Saliva

Thats right, your spit is acid. Like Mina, your spit can burn through almost anything. You mostly use your quirk by chewing a piece of gum then shooting it onto someone. Your drawback is that you can lose your ability to speak if you overuse it too much. (And you really can't make out with someone until you learn to control it...)

Shinso Hitoshi:

Animal Calming

You can tame any animal (not including humans) by releasing this sweet-smelling gas from your fingertips. This is why you work at a cat café. Your drawback is that if there is too much gas in one area, you and other people can get kinda high off of it. XD

Tamaki Amajiki:

Timber Manipulation

You are able to manipulate any wood. Unlike the name of the quirk, you CAN manipulate wood off trees, not just wood prepared for building something. Your drawback is that splinters appear all over your arms during overuse.

Aizawa Shota:

Chemical Creation

Your quirk is very similar to Momo's but the difference is that you can only create liquids and gasses from your body. To create a liquid or gas from your body you must know everything about it, so you did a lot of studying as a kid. You mostly use your quirk to make chemical reaction so things explode on your enemies. Your drawback is that you ned to drink a LOT of water or you will get extremely dehydrated.

Hero name: Kagaku or 科学 (Science)

Dabi:

Bullseye

No matter what you never miss a target, a bow, a dagger, a gun, anything. You. Never. Miss. Thats why you go by Trickshot. You don't have any drawbacks.

And those are your quirks, came up with them myself! Hope you enjoyed, bye y'all!

Word Count: 653