I can't wait. Shinso x Male Reader

(Requested)

The peaceful sounds of the neighborhood park soothed you and your boyfriend as you walked hand-in-hand in comfortable silence. In your free hands you both held an ice cream cone that you were hurriedly eating due to the high temperatures.

Shinso snuck a quick glance at your content face and let a small smile slip onto his face. He couldn't express how happy he was to have such a supportive boyfriend that stayed by his side no matter what. He squeezed your hand in his hold. 

You looked over at the purple haired male and gave him a wide smile that Hitoshi had fallen in love with. Shinso let out a low chuckle before swooping in and planting a kiss on your lips.

"EW! DAD!!"

Both you and Shinso jumped at the loud yell from behind you, you turned around confused as to what it was to find a girl looking to be about 9 or ten holding the hand of a little boy that was probably just a toddler. The girl had long purple hair with bright (e/c) eyes. The little boy had crazy (h/c) hair and tired purple eyes.

You let go of your boyfriend's hand and made your way to the children, squatting down to their height in front of them. You put on a bright smile.

"Hey kiddos, are you lost?"

The little boy giggled.

"Papa said kiddo as a teenager too sissy!"

The little girl nodded before looking behind you to Shinso.

"And Dad still looks grumpy as ever!"

The two kids burst into a fit of giggles while you and Hitoshi shared confused glances. 

When the kids composed themselves they both gave you bright smiles that Hitoshi could recognize from everywhere. He blushed bright pink and covered his face.

'They shine as bright as (Y/N)'

"That's because he's our Papa silly!"

Hitoshi gave the girl a surprised look while she just laughed.

"Hello! My name is Ena Shinso, and this is my little brother Daichi Shinso! We're also your chilren from the future!"

Both of your mouths fell open in shock, not able to come up with words.

"If you don't believe us check this out!"

Daichi pulled out a small picture from his back pocket and handed it to you. You took it from his hands and your hand flew to your mouth in shock at the photo. Hitoshi came up behind you and wrapped his arm around your waist, also getting a glimpse of the photo.

The photo was of an older Hitoshi in his hero suit carrying Ena on his left arm while his right arm was wrapped around your smiling form that was holding onto Daichi. You both were obviously adults in this photo, but what really caught their attention was the wedding rings on both of your fingers.

"You are (Y/N) Shinso!"

You looked up with shocked eyes to your boyfriend who was equally as surprised, then your turned your gaze to the two kids.

You ran forward and wrapped your arms around them, which they happily returned. Hitoshi came up and hugged you three with his long muscular arms. You let a tear of happiness slip past your eye.

"I can't wait to meet you two."

A/N: So cute!! The first chapter of my Tsukishima x Male Reader book should be out soon, if you would like go ahead and check it out. Thank you for the adorable request! Bye y'all!

Ena- Gift From God

Daichi- Great First Son

Word Count: 584