Part 1

With Deku:
Deku opened the door to his dorm
room, flinging his mustard yellow school bag to the back of the dorm and allowing all of its contents to spill out. He flopped on the bed, phone in hand, and let out an exhausted groan.

He opened his phone to find a notification.

Uravity: Hey Deku! Iida and I were wondering where you ran off to..You kinda disappeared after class was dismissed..

Deku was happy that his friends cared, but right now he needed time to think about what had happened.

Flashback to earlier that day:

"Wow Deku! You must've been starving! You ate really fast!" Uraraka exclaimed. Deku let out a soft chuckle. "Haha yeah, I was really hungry. You not eating anything Uraraka? Aren't you hungry?" Uraraka looked away with a sad smile. "Yeah, well, I don't really have the cash to get something today.."
Bakugo walked past Kirishima who was so desperately trying to get his attention. He walked over to where Deku, Uraraka and Iida were sitting, plopped himself and his tray down right next to Deku. Deku let out a squeak of surprise. "O-oh hi Kacchan..." He said with a shaky voice. "Calm down Deku, I'm not going to kill you." Bakugo said very
casually.

What is that supposed to mean? Especially coming from you Kacchan...
Deku thought quietly to himself.

"Nerd," Bakugo said with a surprisingly calm tone. "Y-yeah Kacchan?" Bakugo looked at Deku with a stern, but yet calm face. "I need  help studying. My dorm after school at five thirty." Bakugo whispered. Deku's face was suddenly painted in confusion and a beet red color shaded his ears. "Eh?! Uh, um, okay.." He said with yet again a shaky voice.

Present time:

Deku looked at the time on his phone. Four. He had about an hour to figure out why Bakugo had wanted to study with him. He replied to Uraraka simply.

Deku: I'm fine Uraraka. I promise. Im just a little tired is all. Tell Iida not to worry and that I just have had a long day.

He put his phone down next to him with a sigh. Time for a nap.

With Bakugo

He slammed his door and threw his blue duffel bag across the room on the ground with a thud. He layed down and smashed his face into the white plush pillow. He screamed on the inside and though he wouldn't admit it, he was slightly flustered and embarrassed.

Why is my heart racing so fast? And why did Deku have to look at me like that? So fucking annoying! His annoying little smile, and his annoyingly fluffy hair, and his annoying cute face...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!? NO!" Bakugo yelled out loud. Cute?!? Hell no!! "Shut up Bakugo!" Screamed Kaminari from the next room over. Bakugo banged his fist on the dry wall. "Shut it pikachu! Don't tell me what to do!"

Bakugo looked at the time. Five o'clock. Thirty minutes Deku. Don't be fucking late.

TIME SKIP(CAUSE IM SUPER LAZY)

With Deku

Deku woke up and looked at his phone. The time read five twenty five.   Wait, five twenty five! "Shoot! Kacchan'l kill me if I'm late!"

Deku scrambled to gather his school supplies and notebooks, and ran into the elevator, pressing the button the read 'Floor 3'. He bolted down the hallway, looking at all the plaques for.. "Bakugo Katsuki!" Deku said under his breath. He knocked on the door hesitantly, removing his hand quickly after doing so.

An ash blonde headed boy opened the door with his normal furrowed brow gaze. "H-hey Kacchan," Deku squeaked."What're you so scared of?" Deku gained a slight confidence and raised his eyebrow at Bakugo. For once, he had realised his mistake. "Right. Just come in." Bakugo said in an oddly calm almost happy hum. "Okay!" Deku followed Bakugo cheerily, happy about his sudden change in attitude.

With Bakugo

"So what do you need help with?" Deku asked with a wide smile on his face. Why was that so fucking cute?!? Why is he so cute? Why the fuck am I calling him cute?!? Oh right he asked me something.. "Hah? Oh uh, math and traditional English." Bakugo looked away with a slight pink tint to his cheeks. "Kacchan, are you..blushing?" "Hah? No!" "Pfft whatever. Let's get started."

ANOTHER TIME SKIP (CAUSE IM LAZY) ABOUT AN HOUR THIRTY IN
With Deku btw

"Okay, so, Kacchan? Hey Kacchan?" Deku was startled and realised Bakugo had his head leaned on him, sleeping peacefully. "Hmm, cute..." WAIT WHAT?!? Cute?!? I don't have a crush on...I don't really think ..do I?

Deku hesitantly woke up Bakugo. "Kacchan, hey Kacchan. Get up." "Mmm, shut up I'm tired.." Deku felt a pair of muscly arms wrap around him as he sat on the carpet floor. "Kacchan, seriously...." Deku said feeling nervous. He slowly gave in and leaned his head on Bakugo's. "Hey nerd?" Bakugo said, keeping his arms closed and arms wrapped around Deku. "Hmm," "You tired?" Bakugo half whispered half talked into Deku's ear, making Deku slightly blush. "Mm hmm," Deku slid down slightly and snuggled closer to Bakugo  without realizing. ".....cute..."

***

Deku awoke to sound of Bakugo's voice. "Hey, nerd. Go back to your room. It's twelve in the morning, we fell asleep." Deku was surprised to see that he was still snuggled close to Bakugo while he was more awake. "Ahh! Sorry!" Bakugo rolled his ruby eyes. "Tch, 's fine, just be quiet okay? I don't want Aizawa on my ass." "Okay, sorry for sleeping um with you or, um hugging you I gue--" "I said it's fine, I didn't mind. Now go back to your room. People are gonna be confused if you walk outta my room in the morning." "Ah, right. Hope the studying helped.."

Deku closed the door to Bakugo's room, walking silently down the hallway rubbing his eyes deep in thought. Why would Kacchan let me get so close to him..better yet..why was he so cuddly with me?! Eh whatever. I'm too tired for this.

Deku walked into his room and plopped onto his bed, face first into the pillow and instantly melted into the trance that was sleep. But yet one question clouded his mind.
Why is Kacchan being so nice?

Hi, so this is my first time writing something like this so bare with me here 😅 Anyways I hope you enjoyed and please wash yo hands and stay safe out there.

Word count: 1088