Part 4

💥SMUT WARNING 💥

Deku POV

Kacchan began kissing my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a little moan as he found it and began abusing that spot

(like Endeavour to Todoroki..forgive me for I have sinned)

Suddenly we hear a bang and crash and jerk hour heads to the sound. The sudden movement gave me a small headache that went away within a few seconds. Kirishima and Kaminari were making out and had fallen on top of the glass table and broke it into three large pieces.

I couldn't help but laugh. "HeY mIdOrIyA nOt nIcCe!" A drunk Kaminari said to me. To be honest he was more drunk than I was, and that was saying something.

"Deku-kun! I thought you were joking about drinking wow! I'm surprised you haven't barfed it all up yet!" Uraraka laughed. "It's a tolerance that's been built up..."

Kacchan looked back and was still on top of me. "Nerd started drinking when I was bullying him back in Jr. High." He went back to kissing my neck as Uraraka laughed.

"I guess that makes sense."Kacchan got up from my neck and gave up on me. He sat up putting me on his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist as I was talking with Uraraka.

Kacchan buried his head in the back of my neck, softly kissing it. "Ungh~" "Deku-kun?" I gave her a thumbs up telling her I was okay. Uraraka walked away with a smirk on her face.

"Let's go nerd."

Bakugo POV

I lead him to my room and opened the door. I shut it and locked it behind me as the nerd sat down. He sat tucking the bottom half of his legs underneath his thighs (criss cross applesauce lol) 

I walked over to him, sitting directly behind him on the bed. He got the hint and turned around to face me as he crawled on to my lap.

I grabbed his hips making him let out a little squeak. He started to grind on my bulge, making me groan out of pleasure.

"Ahh~ D-Deku~" 

WHAT THE FUCK JUST CAME OUT OF ME?!??

Deku smirked slightly and stopped, making me whine. He poked my bulge through my pants as he slid his other hand up to unbuckle my pants. As he fiddles with my belt he starts grinding on me again, this time I was in my boxers.

I begin sucking his neck again, making him moan out of pleasure. I slid my hand up his shirt, tracing his surprisingly toned abs.

He suddenly got off of me again, obviously teasing me.

"Kacchan~ I  want you~~"

Damn you Deku...

I look at him with surprise that fades into a smirk. I pulled down my boxers and removed his pants, making him shudder. He walks over to the bed and takes off his boxers, sitting on my lap.

He begins to grind on me again. I grab his member making him moan. I slowly move my hand up and down on his shaft.

Deku POV

"F-fuck K-katsuki~" I startled both myself and Kacchan. I don't think I've ever really said his actual name.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my waist. Kacchan stuck two fingers in my face. "Suck." I did as he asked, sucking on them until he was satisfied.

He thrust a finger up my hole, making me moan. "A-ah~" He stuck another one in and began scissoring inside me, stretching me out.

"K-kacchan~" "I know baby~"

Kacchan removed his fingers and grabbed my waist, lifting me up and pushing me down onto his hard member.

"A-ah~" "Ride" was all Kacchan said. I moved up and down as Kacchan bucked his hips getting slightly impatient. "Kacchan~ eager are we?" I teased. This only made him flip me onto my back, still inside me and behind thrusting in hard.

He went in fully, hitting my prostate. I came onto both our chests. "S-sorry.." I said looking away from Kacchan. He lifted my chin with his hand and kisses me while still thrusting in.

"Don't apologise baby boy~"

He started going faster, hitting my prostate every time. "D-deku, I'm gonna~" I suddenly feel a warm sticky liquid fill me. Kacchan pulled out and I felt the liquid leaking out.

"A-ah~" I felt Kacchan flop down next to me on the bed. "I l-love you Kacchan.." "I love you too nerd.."

Kacchan grabbed me and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him under the covers. I placed my hand on his chest and fell asleep to his beautiful heart beats.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I hope you enjoyed this! It's kinda a short story but you know it's my first! Anyways thankyou for reading! (・∀・)