Part 3

Deku's POV

I was unpleasantly awoken by a screaming alarm clock. It annoyed me and without realizing I activated my quirk and smashed it pieces. "Really Izu?"

My face became a sudden beet red as I realized that I had slept with Kacchan again. And then it hit me. "I-Izu?" Kacchan rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, that's what I said. Got a problem with it?" I shook my head in response. "Good."

Kacchan wrapped his arms around my waist and I buried my head into his neck. Kacchans hair was almost as messy as mine was. It was cute.

Wait..."SCHOOL!" "Ow, goddamnit nerd don't yell so much.." "Oh, sorry Kacchan.." Kacchan clicked his tongue and chuckled. "It's Saturday, we don't have school." "Oh.." I rested my head back into Kacchans neck, wrapping arms around his neck as well. I noticed a couple marks on his neck.

"D-did I do t-that?" I asked lightly running my fingers down his neck. "Don't do that you tease. And yes you did." Kacchan moved my hand away from his neck and put it on his hip. "S-sorry Kacchan."

He chuckled. "Don't be, I liked it. Don't get too used to it though. Anyways, we'd better get out of bed now, it's already ten."

Bakugo's POV

I sat up with the nerd still clinging to my neck. I leaned in and kissed him lightly. His lips were so soft it was inhuman. I broke the kiss and put on my shirt, tossing Deku his hoodie. "Here." He put it on slowly. I watched him, disappointed to see him covered up again.

Though if never admit it to him, he had quite a nice form. I unlocked the door, slid on my slippers and walked out the door, Deku trailing behind me.

"Uh, Bakubro?" Shit. Kirishima. "What shitty hair.." "You need some concealer? Ppfft hahahh!!" "SHUT IT! IM FINE!!'

I grabbed Deku's wrist and pulled him into the elevator, shutting the door immediately. I pulled Deku towards me, pinning him to the wall. "Kacchan, not here. People might come in..." I didnt really care as long as they didn't stare at us while we fucked.

I pressed my lips to his. He let out a moan of surprise, but slowly sunk into the kiss. I heard the ding of the elevator telling us we were at the bottom. "C'mon."

People began to stare at us since we usually hated eachother. "Take a picture it lasts longer." Deku said. It caught me off guard. I then realized he usually has had at least two cups of coffee before talking to the class.

He's really sassy when half asleep.

Deku POV

I walked sluggishly into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. The class didn't know this about me but I drink coffee and a lot of it. I drink it black because I don't like sweet coffee. I just find it kinda gross.

Uraraka stared at me. "Yes?" I asked her as I sipped my coffee. "You drink coffee Deku?" "Beer too if I'm in the mood for it." Wait shit. Im underage.. "Dang." She laughed. Well at least she isn't mad.

"Anyways." Kacchan interrupted. "We're having a party tonight. If you don't wanna go then go to bed early or some shit. I don't care."

"That's sudden Kacchan." "It sounds fun Bakubro." "Yeah, could be exciting." Uraraka said.

AFTER CLASS

A few drinks in

Bakuboi POV

I sat on the couch, beer in hand, watching Kirishima and Dunce Face making out. "Hey kAccHan.."

"Pfft, Deku, are you drunk?" Deku laughed. "Pfft probably." He laid his head down on my lap making me blush. "Uh Deku?" He put his finger to my lips and shushed me. "Shut up Kacchan. Enjoy the moment." Deku said all sassy-like.

It was hot honestly. I lifted his chin up and kissed him, smashing my lips to his making him smirk. "Needy Kacchan?" He said. "Shut it. I-i.."

Deku looked at me with this weird but hot look on his face. He leaned in and whispered in my ear with a surprisingly low tone masking his voice. It sent shivers down my spine.

"You what Kacchan~" He placed his hand on my thigh making me jump a little. "I think I lo--" Deku laughed. "Me? Love me? You make me laugh Kacchan." Deku said.

I felt my eyes water. "W-what?" "You're only using me Kacchan. In reality you have something for Kirishima but since he's off the tab--"

Deku POV

I was interrupted by Kacchan pinning me down to the sofa, on top of me looking down at me with tears in his eyes. "Shut the fuck up Deku. I can't fucking get you out of my fucking head. Listen to me Deku. I love you okay? SO DONT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!! I LOVE YOU NERD!! SAY IT BACK!!" Kacchan collapsed on top of me, hugging me tightly.

"I do. I love you too. I just thought that, that you were using me to your advantage. Teasing me for laughs. I'm sorry."

"It's okay.." I felt a pair of soft tear soaked lips touch mine. I kissed back slowly, feeling Kacchan grab and hold my hand. I tightened my grip around his neck. He tugged on my hair asking for an entrance. I let him in, feeling his tongue battling with mine.

Usually neither of us were into the PDA. But since we were both drunk, we didn't really care.

Word Count: 921