Part 2

But yet one question clouded his mind.
Why is Kacchan being so nice?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Deku woke up to the sound of his alarm clock screaming at him. He slammed his hand down on the snooze button and let out a tired groan. "Uuuuhhgg.."
Deku slid out of bed and put on his clean uniform. Sluggishly he walked out of his dorm and into the common room where Bakugo seemed to be waiting for him.

"Hey nerd," he said calmly. Deku just stood there staring at Bakugo. How can he be so calm?

"Are you coming Deku? We don't have all day you know." Bakugo said as he stood and walked over to the door. "Ah, yeah. Isn't it a little early though?" Bakugo turned and rolled is eyes. "Early bird catches the worm. Plus, you and I need to talk." That sounded ominous.... Deku sighed as he walked up to Bakugo.

"W-what about?" Deku's voice was shaky with nervousness. "As if you don't already know nerd. Last night." Deku nodded cautiously. He knew Bakugo too well to be so trusting of him. "I'm sorry...if I um...you know...didn't respect your boundaries..."

Wait a sec whaat?? Deku's face morphed into one with confusion plastered on it. "N-no, Kacchan. It's fine...really. You didn't push any boundaries... I promise.." Bakugo sighed in relief. "That's good at least. Come to my dorm again. Same time." "What for this time Kacchan? More math?" Deku smiled as the last traces of confusion and surprise faded from his face.

"A movie. Do you wanna watch one with me..?" Bakugo blushed slightly. "Ah, yeah!" Deku smiled even brighter, which was a feat Bakugo thought he wouldn't achieve. "Cool..I'll see you after class nerd.." Deku stood in awe. What the hell just happened?

"Deku-kun! You're up early!" Uraraka came running towards Deku with a face being brightened by the slow rising sun. "Oh, hey Uraraka!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
After Class...

It's just a movie..calm down Izuku..
Deku paced back and forth in his room. He wasn't exactly sure why Bakugo wanted to watch a movie with him...

He looked at the clock and realized he should probably get ready. He out on a black hoodie and black ripped jeans, seen as they were his only clean non-uniform clothes. He didn't bother put on his shoes since he was only going to Bakugo's room.

As soon as he was ready (only after giving himself a little pep talk and mumbling for about five minutes) he began to go to Bakugo's Dorm. He pressed the elevator button and walked in nervously.

He pressed the button for floor three, walked out of the elevator and looked at all of the name plaques until he saw
-Bakugo Katsuki-

He hesitantly raised his fist and knocked on the door.

In Bakugo's room..

It's okay damnit Katsuki! It's just that goddamn nerd!! Bakugo was feeling oddly flustered; and he didn't like it. A knock startled Bakugo out of his thoughts.

He walked over to the door to see the fluffy haired greenette with a soft smile curled on his lips. "You can come in.." Bakugo said nervously as he opened the door wider to let Deku in. Deku walked in hesitantly, carefully steering clear of anything he might step on. "You can sit on the bed. What movie you wanna watch?"

Deku slowly sat down on Bakugo's bed, surprised at how nice his room was. "Whatever you have is fine I guess." Bakugo pulled out a horror movie and grinned manically.

"Kacchan?" Bakugo slightly laughed. "You'll like it nerd." Bakugo put the movie into the PS4 and sat down on the bed, scooting to the back of hit so he could lean against the wall.

About forty-five minutes into the movie..

"AHH!" Deku yelped as scooted back into Bakugo's arms. He backed away from Bakugo as soon as he realized where he was. "S-sorry kacch-" Bakugo suddenly grabbed Deku by the arm, pulling him into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist. "It's fine." "A-ah k-kacchan?" Deku asked shakily. "Watch the movie nerd."

After the movie was over..

Deku unconsciously placed his hand on Bakugo's, leaning his head on Bakugo's shoulder and peacefully sleeping(probably). "Hmp, cute.." Bakugo chuckled lightly. "Mmhr?" Bakugo's face went instantly red. "Y-you awake nerd?" "Mmhr, Kacchan? Did you just stutter?" Bakugo slightly scowled. "No I.." He was suddenly interrupted by Deku the turning and facing him, their faces only about two inches apart. "Deku, close.." Deku, who was half asleep mind you, reached his hand out and cupped it on Bakugo's face, making blush profusely.

He leaned in slowly, pressing the twos lips together softly. Bakugo was surprised at first but kissed back after about a second or two. Deku put his other hand in Bakugo's surprisingly soft hair, gently tugging at it.

Bakugo wrapped his arms around Deku's waist, pulling him closer. Deku now was no longer half asleep, and was surprised by Bakugo's movement.

But he didn't break the kiss. Usually, you'd expect Deku to be the most innocent, but right now, that was not the case. He tugged at Bakugo's hair, signaling he wanted more. Bakugo parted his lips and slipped his tongue into Deku's mouth, causing the kiss to get much more heated.

Bakugo slid his hand under Deku's shirt, making Deku squeak out of surprise. Bakugo felt around Deku's chest and torso. He was pleasantly surprised to feel just how muscular Deku was.

Deku shuddered lightly, only to have his shirt removed from him as he looked up at Bakugo. "Kacchan?" Deku placed his hand on Bakugo's chest leaning in closer and looking lustfully at Bakugo's lips.

"I like this side of you Deku." Bakugo smirked. "W-what do you mean?" Bakugo chuckled lightly. "You're taking what you want when you want it without asking. Granted you're cute and I wann-" Deku blushed a beet red. "You think I'm cute?" Bakugo nodded. "Now, shut up." He unbuttoned his own shirt and tossed it to the side, leaving both boys shirtless.

Bakugo leaned in and pressed he and Deku's lips together again, this time shoving his tongue in immediately. He and Deku fought for dominance, but Bakugo obviously won.

Deku felt Bakugo's torso with his hand, sliding it across his chest, to his and and then wrapping his arms around Bakugo's neck.

Bakugo began kissing Deku's neck, starting off soft and sweet, and then sucking, leaving hickeys of a plenty on Deku's neck. Deku burried his head in Bakugo's shoulder, breathing slightly heavily.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Bakubro? Can I come in?" Kirishima's voice called from behind the door. "No! Go away!" Kirishima tried opening the door only to find it was locked.

"You look tired nerd. Let's sleep." Bakugo took of his already unbuttoned shirt and unbuckled the belt around his waist. He took off his pants and threw them in a hamper int the corner of the room. Seeing Bakugo in only his boxers made Deku blush so hard he looked like a tomato with that fluffy green mop on his head.

Bakugo grabbed two pairs of pyjama pants, tossing one that was now tik small for him in Deku direction. He slid his pair on and sat down next to Deku. "Put those on and get in bed." Bakugo slid under the covers and Deku changed into the pyjama pants and threw his shirt int he corner of the room.

"I can sleep in the floor Kacchan.." Deku sighed. "No. Get in bed. C'mon. It's not like I bite." Bakugo said. Deku pointed sarcastically at the multitude of hickeys on his neck.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Just get in bed Deku." He pulled Deku onto the bed and threw the covers over him. Bakugo wrapped his arms around Deku's waist and Deku faced Bakugo and out his arms around Bakugo's neck, entangling the twos legs. "Night Kacchan." Deku sighed peacefully. "Night, Izu.." Bakugo said softly.