Timeskip

Three weeks have passed since our date at McDonalds. I chickened out of the band, and Kyoka understood. We had played video games in my dorm, me and kirishima tying for fisrt place in a racing game (out of total rounds. I smoked him every time I won), and Mina had always finished last, Kirishima constantly insisting, "She's never touched a controller. I've wanted to teach her, but she's refused." Within the rest of the times, Kirishima and the others involved in the Shie Hassaki raid returned, bringing some positivity back to the dorms of Class 1-A. We've also performed at the sports fest (in which Kyoka absolutley smacked), and Endeavor fought for his life in his first fight as the Number One Hero.

As I sat in my dorm on my phone, the door was pounded on. "Who the fuck thinks their the police?" I asked, walking to the door. Kyoka leapt into my arms, grinning. 

"We Are The Kings. In concert." she said, holding two tickets. "My dad finnesed two tickets. Vip seats, and behind the curtain access." I felt myself grin as the next words escaped her mouth. "Will you be my plus one?"

"Hell yes!" I screamed, picking her up by the armpits, as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She kissed me as I shut the door with my foot, my hands on her back. She grabbed my collar, looking at me in the eyes.

"We haven't done this in forever. With worrying about Kirishima, and the festival..." she said, brushing my bangs back. I kissed her neck, making her yelp in surprise. She gripped my hair as I continued, starting to suck, attempting a hickey. She stopped moving, her hans starting to tug at my shirt. I set her down on the ground so she could pull it off, then went back to sucking her neck. "Denki, please. I have more than just a neck." I pulled away, red dots already showing. While I looked at my work, she pushed me backwards onto my bed, took off her shirt, then jumped on top of me.

"Woah." I said, her arms pinning mine down. She kissed me, removing one hand and tracing my abs down to the waist of my jeans. I kept my hands still as she unbuttoned my jeans with both hands, then tugged them to my knees, leaving me only in my black and yellow electricity bolt boxers. She sat on my abs, sliding her shirt off. Then, she sat between my legs, guiding my hands to her waist. I undid the button and belt, then pulled them off, throwing them to the ground. 

"Been a while, huh?" she said, smiling. Kissing me, her hands pushed on my shoulders as mine trailed up her back.  Her hands moved to my crotch and hers, pulling my dick out with one hand and sliding her panties to the side with the other. She slid me into her, her legs on each side of mine. She lowered herself onto my full size, causing her to whine. "I've missed this. I haven't even thought of touching myself. That's what your cock is for, anyways." I bit my lip as she started to fuck me, starting slowly. "Did you miss this, Sparkplug? My pussy enveloping your dick?"

I nodded, causing her to bend down and kiss me. She bit my bottom lip, pulling up. Releasing it, she smiled, moaning slightly. She slowly sped up, moaning more and more with each increase in speed.

TO BE CONTINUED--------------------->

(Did my lazy ass timeskip all of season 4? Yes

Was it due to it being hard to find an opening to write during that period? Yes

Will I be ignoring future arcs for the sake of the story staying consistant? Yes

Did I come back from the dead to update this story? Hell Yes.)