The favor

Jiro sat on her bed in her dorm, practicing a new song she was writing when she heard her phone buzz.

She put the guitar off to the side, and answered the phone. "Uh, hello?" "Hey Jiro, it's been a while hasn't it?" The voice asked, but it was one she recognized. "Yotei? Is that you?" Kyoka asked.

She had been friends with him in middle school, before she left for UA, they planned to talk while she was gone, but they lost contact when someone smashed his phone.

"The one and only, you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?" He asked with a laugh. "I mean, you did get lost in the super market once, so it wouldn't be hard." "Hey! It's not my fault you're short!" He retaliated, Kyoka let out a laugh as she let out a pleased sigh.

"Well how've you been man?" She asked as there was a pause from the other end. "Well, you know how you owe me that favor, for when I kept everyone from asking about you know what?" "Uh, what about it?" "I need your help!" He pleaded, causing Kyoka to sigh.

"What do you need?" "I'm supposed to be serving at this party, and one of our guys quit, and we need someone to fill in?" "So you need me to help you with a fancy party?" She heard something brush past the mic a couple of times, and assumed he was nodding.

"Please, it would be a huge help!" He begged, try to win her over. "Fine, just give me the details, and tell me what I'm wearing." She heard a delighted squeal from the other side. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! Just come to xxxx of xxxxxx street, you'll pick out your uniform!" He said before hanging up.

Jiro rolled her eyes and laid back on her bed, looking over at her guitar. He was nice enough to keep her secret, she did owe him one, one night can't be so bad, just deal with rich people, and stay quite, what could go wrong?

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I wasn't on break for a long ass time, and I'm back, with more of the gay shit we oh so greatly love. But real talk, I haven't been in a good head space lately and I've been dealing with that, now with quarantine, I should have more times to write, and you'll have more time to read!