5

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoung, you okay?" Yeri asked as June was out of our sight.

"Yeah. Let's go, we can't be late. The mentors are strict." I said and pulled her with me. The cafeteria was near the entrance of the building, so it was easy to find.

There were only a few people in the cafeteria as we entered. The four mentors and Nayeon. Where could Jennie unnie and Seulgi unnie be?

"Welcome, Yeri and Chaeyoung. Have a seat." Nayeon smiled at us and patted the seats next to her. We went to her right and I sat beside Nayeon. Crap. I'm sitting across from Lisa. I can feel her staring right through my soul.

"Do you guys know where your unnies are?" Kun asked me and Yeri. We both shook our heads as Kun sighed.

"Speaking of the devil, they're here," Irene said as both of our unnies bowed and sat beside Yeri.

"First of all, you guys have to eat breakfast. But while waiting for our meals, I'll let you choose a song that you'll perform and talk about it." The five of us looked at each other and nodded. I was still full from the breakfast in bed I had, and now I have to eat again.  

"Why don't we go for a sexy or a powerful concept? Since I assume that most of us are used to that stuff." Seulgi suggested. Yeah, I prefer to dance to those kinds of songs.

"I agree." Nayeon unnie said.

"Me too." I followed.

"Me three!" Yeri exclaimed. Jennie unnie just nodded as she agreed with us.

"Alright. Let's choose a song that will work." Seulgi unnie said as she took out her phone to search for songs.

"What about '16 shots' by Stefflon Don? It's a good song." She said and placed her phone on the table.

"Good choice, Seulgi." Lisa nodded as she agreed with Seulgi unnie's song choice.

"Ah, you know the dance to that song, Lalisa?" Kun asked. She nodded once again as an answer. Was she usually this quiet?

"Lisa-yah, why aren't you noisy as usual? You used to tell us stories when we eat breakfast," Jisoo said. The food arrived and the aroma made me hungry once again.

"It's better to stay professional in front of the trainees." She said as she took a bite of the sandwich. The mentors told us some stories about their trainee days to inspire us. I drank some of the juice as I finished my meal. I feel so full! We all stood up as we finished our meals.

"Thank you, mentors!" The five of us exclaimed as we bowed.

"You have 2 hours to digest everything that you ate. After that, we should proceed to the dance studio." Lisa said and walked out of the cafeteria, following the other mentors.

"I think she's gonna learn the dance and perfect it in two hours." Seulgi unnie said. I looked at her with a shocked face.

"Two hours?! What? How?!" I asked. Even I can't perfect dance in just two hours. That's impossible!

"She has this talent that once she sees the choreography, even for at least 2 times, she can memorize the steps easily." My jaw almost dropped at what Jennie unnie said.

"She's really cool. I bet our Chaeyoung will fall for her." Yeri teased.

"As if." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So, you guys wanna go for coffee?" Nayeon unnie asked. We all nodded and went out of the cafeteria.

"Wait. Before we go, where are your caps and masks? You all should know that trainees can't go anywhere without them. I knew that Nayeon was gonna go for coffee, so I prepared two of these for Chaeyoung and Yeri." Jennie unnie said as she gave me a pink cap and a black mask.

"Is the pink cap okay, Chaeyoung? I didn't have any other caps so yeah, that's that." Jennie unnie said.

"That's totally okay for her. She's obsessed with pink." Yeri giggled as she exposed my obsession with pink stuff. I wore the cap and the mask, as we proceeded to go outside. I enjoyed taking walks more than rides to be honest because I really love nature.

"There's a coffee place near YG, right?" Seulgi unnie asked.

"Yeah. Paper Café." The name sounds kind of interesting.

"I feel like Chaeyoung will like it there. I can already see your personality." Nayeon unnie giggled as she said. A few minutes after, we stopped walking in front of a two-story building, with a vintage sign hanging on the post right next to it.

"We're here." Jennie unnie said. We all entered and I looked around in awe. This is place is literally my type! There were bookshelves surrounding the tables, so it would feel like you were eating inside a library. There was also a second floor where you could see the sun rising and the sun setting. It's perfect!

"I knew Chaeyoung would like this place. Her eyes are sparkling." Seulgi unnie chuckled.

"Should I order for you guys? Their bestseller is a bomb." Nayeon unnie offered.

"I'll go with you!" I said as we both stood in the line. When it was our turn, I was shocked on seeing who the cashier was.

"Oppa?!"