2

||how we met||
<<a must read chap>>

"you b*tch how dare you call me ugly you already insulted me and my faceu earlier and now! i cant believe this" he put down the cupcakes as he sigh deeply making my eyebrows furrowed.

so he's realy that full of himself, huh?

"b*tch?" taehyung mutters as a small jimin looks at him.

"beach?"

"b*tch?"

"yah! dont call my sister like that, huh!" yoongi stands up and wrapped his arms around me as if he was an overprotective brother. oh wait-he is.

ok.

"your sister? as in min yoongi's sister?" a guy joined in, curiousity is shown on his face.

"didn't you hear it, namjoon?" my brother answered shortly.

oh, so cold~

"you must be kidding me!" another guy gasp as he looks at me from head to toe making me look at him awkwardly.

"y-you said she's a cousin of yours?" the sugar guy asked still shook just like the other 2 guys.

"when did he say it?" jungkook raises his eyebrows thinking when did my brother told them that.

and why did he told them that?!

"it's confusing now, everything's in a mess. i hate introducing and explaining please do it for me" i whisper at my brother's ears, playing at the hem of his shirt.

"alright, let me clear it all. first, no she's not my cousin, i lied. it's because, let me say im protecting her from weird dorks, yea? and-"

"that's mean, min yoongi. huh?!" again, the sugar guy cut him off.

aish. i can say that he's a loud friend of my brother already.

"aigoo, let him finished" the other guy walk to him and grab the cake the guy's still holding since he entered but accidentally drop it making me widen my eyes.

"sorry" he shortly apologized but the others look at him as if they are not surprised. whAt?!

hyejin then grab the box of cake and bring it to the kitchen to put it in the fridge since it's not ruined at all, thankfully.

my brother rubs his temples before speaking again, "...and yea. jungkook if you're still confused when did i do that, i told that to them when you're out with jimin and taehyung hanging out with my sister and hyejin. since i dont want you three to ruin my plan which is lying. also, since you already know that she's my sister i'll not let you teach her weird stuffs you dorkies!"

he finished as he tighten his arms around my shoulder.

"alright let me introduce myself. im your hope, jhope! but can call me hoseok" he smile brightly, bright as the sun. he's smile makes me smile too. i already like him, huh.

"hello, im namjoon, also called rapmonster or rapmon can also be rm. call me anything you want" he smiled, his dimples are showing on both his pluffy cheeks. his hands stick out, asking for a handshake.

oh my gawd! his dimples should be illegal!!

"chaewon" i introduce myself shortly before trying to shake his hands before my brother slaps ny hand away.

"holding hands already?" he ask, his eyes looks at me strictly.

"oh, sorry" i nervously smile before looking at the last guys which is the sugar guy.

"you know anyeonghasseyo? anyways im jin aka wwh, worldwide handsome. ha!ha! please forget about what happened earlier to the both of us. you know suga might do something to me. you wanna know what's that?" he wiggles his eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

"not again, jin hyung i swear please stop already-" jungkook was cut off when jin started speaking again.

"your brother might sue me 'cause he's suega" he laugh, well his laugh is way more funnier than his jokes making me laugh with him. only the two of us was heard inside the apartment

he's nice.

"let me just sleep. hope iwouldn't get nightmares about jin dad jokes, aigoo" my brother turn around to walk to his room but instantly turn to me again to kiss my forehead. we're used to it, anyways.

"oh, they look so sweet" hyejin exclaimed hugging herself tight.

"shut up" my brother look at me once again and said, "tell me if they do something rude to you alright"

i nod before ruffling his hair, "happy birthday"

he smiles before walking away.

"you actually find that funny, chaewon?" jimin ask, still cant move on about jin's joke.

"she finds my joke funny, i think we'll be really close" jin wrapped his arms around me as my eyes widen.

"yah! too close, namjoon didn't even get to touch her hand!" taehyung pull jin away from me making them fall on the couch.

"so cute!" jimin click the button on his phone to capture the two guys.

"dont worry, we all are still normal" hoseok chuckle as we both sat on the other sofa.

_________________________________________

i like making some jokes but my friends seems not to like it:<
so i decided to bring it here! sorry not sorry><
but i swear, didn't jin appa thought me well?!^^