3

"i'll have some bibimbap, bulgogi, and kimchi fried rice. that would be all" i said, closing the menu and looking at the others.

today, i came with this guys who told me that they would treat me lunch, so why not?

"you'll eat that all?" my brother asks me making me tilt my head.

"yes, why?" i answered as the other guys look at me like they saw a ghost.

"uh, alright" yoongi pat my head before ordering for the others, "and we'll have 7 jajangmyeon"

"that's all?!" jin shouted, slamming the table making all of us look at him.

"add samgyetang, dumpling and japchae as a side dish for me please" jin told the woman as she scribble on her small notebook.

"is that all?" she impatiently rolls her eyes, munching her bubblegum loudly. i look at the name tag she's wearing and it says 'vanessa'. knew it, she came from other country. no wonder why her accent is a bit mess up. she's maybe a halfㅡhalf.

"yes, thank you"

the woman blew her gum before walking away carelessly. her hips swaying side to side slowly 'cause of her slow and lazy walk.

"she might be fired with that attitude, honestly. wonder what's her name" jungkook clicked his tongue.

"it's vanessa, saw that..." i put my index finger up, telling them the name "im really hungry" i suddenly mutter but yoongi heared it.

"of course you're always hungry anyways" he chuckled as i playfully hit his shoulder.

jin looks at us before speaking, "that also hit me, yoongi"

"of course that would hit you, eatjin" jhope shook his head before chuckling at the guy who's already looking at him. no, glaring at him

"that's true though, you two really loves food, huh? cant imagine what will happen if this two gets in a relationship" jimin said. his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

"or maybe marries foods instead" taehyung pushes his glasses up making him look like a genious.

"what relationship? i wont let my sister marry a weirdo" he rubs his neck as he speak before scoffing.

"looks like he's being mean again" the man shrugged his broad shoulder, heaving a sigh after.

"well of course, he's mean yoongi" i joked, putting a stress on the word 'mean' so that they would get me.

"who taught you that?!" the other guys exclaimed in chorus and as a result, the other costomer looks at us giving their attention. or should i say adding lots more attention. the fangirls' attention is enough, please.

"i learned it from jin!" i chuckle pointing at the man sitting infront of me so the others look at him. he put his hands up as yoongi pointed his finger gun at him.

"but isn't it cool?" i asked.

"it's actually cool 'cause he's now mean suega" jin laughs as if someone's wiping the window making me laugh too so we high-five eachother.

before the others speak, the waitress came back with our foods with the help of another waiter.

they set up the tasty foods on the table and i swear, i cant help but drool!

we look at the wautress as she put the last iced tea on the table, "enjoy your foods" she blew her gum again before spitting it out on her hands infront of us.

that's rude and disgusting!

"is the owner here?" my brother asks politely as we're still looking at the woman in disgust.