4

"what was that for, mister?" chaewon ask the embarrassed seokjin teasing him a bitㅡ but really is confused. this time, they were sitting side by side in the van, namjoon's driving.

why did he do that?

"what? i just helped your brother makes excuses. what's wrong about it? dont tell me you like him?!" seokjin stare at the girl waiting for her answer but the girl could only shut. shook and speechless. as he witnessed chaewon's reaction, he let out a scoff, clenching his jaw before explaining.

"look, chaewon you can not like a man you just met a moment ago. you can say he's our friend butㅡ" he was suddenly cut off as chaewon ask him.

"may i ask, why are you like that mr. kim?" she looks at the guy suspicously. it was as if she was an investigator while this guy was the suspicious suspect in a movie.

seokjin seems not to open his mouth, thinking of an answer. but the problem is he really dont know too. the only thing he knew is that he gets irritated when he saw them talking.

"dont tell me you like my sister?!" the other guy sitting beside chaewon shouted. the two hang their mouth open. shook at his question and shook at the fact that he's not sleeping all these time. it was likeㅡ the first time yoongi didn't sleep in the car or road trip.

"nㅡno way! yah, yoongi. you should feel greatful 'cause i help you in that situation" seokjin answers clearing his throat after his sentence. but yoongi didn't feel satisfied at all. the guys as well as chaewon really find him so suspicious that he blushes for like a hundread times this day. poor man, seven vs one.

"alright. but your excuse, you planned something for tomorrow? oh, you better make it true! i missed the chance of meeting a friend so you should plan something fun for tomorrow. dont wanna get bored" chaewon dismissed the conversation as seokjin just nod for an answer, a smile finally showed on his face.

"i wanna sleep" the girl mutters but the two guys beside her heard it too.

"lay your head here" yoongi pat his shoulder, gesturing his sleepy sister to do what he said.

the girl follows him. laying her head on his shoulder but struggling to find a comfortable position. soon, the girl whined irritatedly.

"ah, oppa! you know we're like in the same height so my neck hurts just by reaching for your shoulder there" she awkwardly chuckle while the little guy clicked his tongue.

"you're actually smaller than me y'know?" he stated, defending himself. atleast he's not the smallest here. this time, they heared jimin coughing awkwardly infront of them. he did heard their conversation. and that's when taehyung tried not to laugh. but jimin saw that. in the end, tae earned a slap on the shoulder from the other man.

"just a bit smaller" the girl stated the fact so yoongi just shut and shook his head in defeat.

"here" seokjin then pat his shoulderㅡ broad shoulder for the girl to lay her head there. the girl did, you can say it's much more comfortable 'cause jin's broad shoulder can be the softest pillow of all time.

yoongi just stare at the two, but didn't say something. he thought, maybe he can let them this time.

but he decided not to sleep, giving attention at his sister and the friend of his, he called weirdo.

_________________________________________