Chapter 1

"Hahahaha!! Look at them! They are soo cute, believe it!!"

Naruto laughed while Sakura rolled her eyes at his laughing spree. Sai, just silently watched with one of his infamous fake smiles plastered on his pale face.

"Are they really the Akatsuki, ugly? They look so harmless." He finally commented.

She smirked and walked towards the kids. "Hello there children!" She kindly greeted and crouched down to their level.

Pein made a pouting face and glared.

"What have you done to us, kunoichi?!"

Sakura sighed. Well, I guess their memories still remained. Suddenly, little Konan tugged her shirt. She turned around. "Nee-chan? What's your name? A-And, what are we doing here??" She blinked a few times before realization finally hit her.

So, Pein is the only one who has his memories, huh?

She looked at the said boy who was currently fighting with a six-year old blonde. "Deidara! Stop fooling around and blow them up with your clay!" But the cute boy just giggled. "You look like my grandpapa!" Pein sweat dropped.

Sakura laughed at how frustrated their leader-sama looked like while trying to order them around.

She looked back at the bluenette and smiled sweetly. She then coughed to call the other kids' attention.

"Ahem.. alrighty kids! Your parents assigned us to look after you guys while they are in vacation. My name is Sakura, you can call me nee-chan if you want. Me, Naruto-nii and Sai-baka will be the ones to take care of you for the time being, okay? So, let's all hear your names, likes, dislikes and dreams for the future!"

Pein was fuming with anger, but couldn't do anything in his six-year old body, "Shut up! Don't listen to her Akatsuki! She's insane! We are all hired professional killers and we will rule the world!!"

Everyone just ignored him and introduced their selves.

"My name is Deidara! My friends call me Dei-Dei!!! I like modelling clay and I hate people annoying me, un! (He then looked at Tobi's direction and pointed) Like HIM, yeah!!! And my dream for the future, is to be an Awtist!" He smiled chaimingly.

"You mean 'artist'?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever un."

"My name Kisame Hoshigaki. I like swords and swimming! I dislike annoying brats like that kid with swirly mask!! (Tobi: What did Tobi do to you two?! ~T_T~ Tobi is a good boy!!) My dream for the future is to become a strong ninja!!" He grinned, revealing his set of sharp teeth.

"My name is Konan. I like picking flowers and making origamis! I dislike spiders and my dream is to become a ballerina!"

"Hi, there. Our name, is Zetsu. We like gardening --and eating people Black Zetsu! Don't tell them that! Sorry. We dislike insecticides and weed killers. Our dream is to be a gardener one day."

Sakura and Naruto shivered. Sai blinked.

"My name is Itachi Uchiha. I like reading old literature books and solving crossword puzzles. Oh, and training baby Sasuke. (Sakura: Aw...) I dislike calling me weasel and my dream is to become a great shiwobi."

"Shinobi." -Naruto

"Shut the hell up, idiot."

"Why you little-- Ow! Sakura-chan! That huuuurrrttsss!!" She released his ear and gestured the others to continue.

"Hm. It seems like you are really strong Sakura-nee.." Sasori mused. Oh, if you only knew Sasori.. she thought and let the revived bastard continue "My name is Sasori Akasuna. I like making puppets and collecting them. Gwanny Chiyo taught me to. I dislike waiting! My dream is to.."

"Is to what Sasori-kun?"

"Is to find my parents."

Sakura's eyes widen. She looked at the gloomy boy and smiled. "Don't worry, we'll find them together!" She said, just to comfort him, knowing they are both dead. Sasori smiled at that.

Maybe, they are not so bad after all..

"Hey, pink b*tch! Stop smiling like you're an idiot!! It's my tuwn!!!"

"You mean, 'turn'?"

"F*ck off. I ain't tewing you to correct me!!"

To Be Continued..