Chapter 4

When Sasuke left..

"Whew.. that was close!" Naruto exclaimed and looked at the kids.

"Hey bwondie, ya better change me back to my old gorgeous self or else I'll F*cking kill you!" Retorted a grumpy pink haired kid with a matching death glare.

Deidara giggled. "Hihihi.. but Hidan, you look better that way, un! So fabulous, yeah!"

He said, making the other kids laugh (except Pein) Hidan glared at him and raised a fist. "Wanna F*cking piece of this, b*wtch? I'm gonna give you a knuckle sandwich!!"

"What, kind? Tobi wants a sandwich too!" The two sweatdropped.

"A-Ah, okay kiddos! Enough is enough... Release!" Sakura said with a handsign, making them back to their old appearance.

"Wah... You shouldn't have done that nee-chan!!" She looked at Kisame who was teary-eyed. "Why Kisame?"

"B-Because, I *sniff* look awesome with pale skin!!"

"Oh. Um.. sorry about that?"

"Okay Akatsuki, next stop: The Hidden Leaf Village! There after we take you to Granny, we'll have lunch at the Ramen shop, believe it!!" Said Naruto and started to lead the way when,

Bzzzt.. Bzzzt.. Bzzt..

Everyone stopped when they heard the sound. "What was that?" Sai asked and looked around. All the kids just shook their heads, not knowing what it was either. He looked at Sakura. "Hey Ugly, was that your phone?"

"I don't have a phone, idiot."

He then turned to Naruto.

"Hey Dickless, was that your fart?"

Naruto's eyes grew wide. "What the heck!? I didn't made that sound!!" Said shrugged. "I wonder what was i--"

Bzzzt.. Bzzzt...

Then Tobi raised his hand. The others looked at him with a questioning face. The lollipop blushed. "Ah, nii-san, t-that was Tobi's stomach. Tobi is hungry. Hihihi..."

Everyone, even Pein, was dumbfounded.

"Wow.. greet sound effects Author."

Misty: "Why thank you, Sakura." ^_^

"Great.. more idiots." -Pein.    -__-

><><

"Heh. I'm glad that you three completed the mission. Now these little cute bastards won't be a threat to the Leaf until we add more ANBU officers for security. Job well done, Naruto, Sakura and Sai. You are dismissed." The three were about to walk out of the office with the rascals following behind when.

"Oh, and one more thing."

They all turned their heads to look at the smirking Godaime.

"You will have to take turns in taking care of those angels."

Wait for it..

"WHAT?!"

~