DAY 2 - FRI, THE 2ND HALF, NIGHT

Her mind wandered off to Raj all of a sudden and she wondered if he was sleeping or was still awake. Was he on phone with his girlfriend? What if he was? Would he and his girlfriend be involved in the role play?

She had an urge to get up and check on him. But she thought of Aditi. What if she got up to check on Natalie and Maria on the pretext of getting something from the kitchen? What if she got caught red-handed peeking on Raj? She imagined Raj laying on the couch with his hand inside his shorts playing with his cock, waiting for his girlfriend to tell him to get between her legs. Raj would then begin stroking his cock.
Maria's hand impulsively reached for her own boobs and she began massaging them.

She was transitioning into the world of phantasy. Moving slowly and deliberately around the couch she knelt on the floor close to Raj's waist.

Maria gently placed her right hand on Raj's muscular stomach, and then slid it over his torso to the taut skin of his left pectoral muscle. She stopped to feel his nipple with the tip of her finger. Raj's nipples turned erect to Maria's touch and she moved her palm over his nipple in a circular motion.

Her left hand was already on Raj's forearm. She felt the strong muscles of his forearm ripple as Raj played with his cock inside his shorts. Maria hooked the fingers of her right hand inside the gap that was already created between his bare skin and his boxers. She grabbed Raj's forearm and pulled his hand out of his shorts, freeing his cock from his grip. With both her hands she pulled the elastic waistband of his boxer shorts. Raj lifted his waist as his shorts traversed down over his stiff cock that sprang and slapped back against his belly.

Maria closed her small fist around Raj's swollen cock and regarded it. She gently pulled down the foreskin of Raj's penis revealing the prominent collar. The head of his cock looked reddish purple as if the blood from his entire body had flowed down to it. Maria pulled the foreskin up and then pushed it back down again. The tiny pee hole at the tip of Raj's cock gaped back at Maria, and she licked it. Maria stroked Raj's penis twice before flickering its tip with the tip of her tongue. She looked up into Raj's eyes who was staring down at her. Maria swirled her tongue around the crevice of his collar and Raj grunted.

Maria held Raj's cock from its base and closed her lips around its head, not moving. Raj moaned and reached for the back of Maria's head pushing it down over his dick. Maria began to blow his cock not taking her eyes off Raj's eyes, as if saying, 'Yea, I've got your dick in my mouth, what're you gonna do 'bout it now?'

Maria first rose on her knees and keeping their eye contact intact, raised her right knee wedging it between Raj's left leg and the sofa. She hauled herself up by supporting her left hand on sofa's edge and the next moment she was kneeling astride Raj's legs.

She began massaging Raj's balls with her left hand, and pumping his cock with her right hand while keeping sync with her mouth that moved over Raj's monster. She engulfed his entire cock making it go deep down her throat. She hummed and moaned as she deepthroated Raj's phallus.

Maria had heard about boys cumming in girls' mouths and girls swallowing their cum with a smile, however, Maria wasn't too comfortable with the idea yet. She instantly peeled off her track pants along with her panty in one swift motion.

Maria touched her pussy to check if she was wet enough to accommodate Raj's monstrous cock. She didn't have the need to even insert her fingers inside. Her labia minora were already wet and sticky and her vagina was flowing. Maria crept astride Raj's waist.

Raj's cock was now fully grown and erect. Maria grabbed Raj's cock in her hand moving its foreskin down to reveal the purple red knob that was glistening with Maria's saliva. She held it up straight aiming it at her pussy. Once she felt his dick's head on her pussy's opening, Maria sat on it lowering herself slowly letting Raj's cock plunge inside her pulsating pussy.