Chapter 5: A Visit to the Varia

Your POV

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp! "Good morning......" I said sleepily and greeted everyone in my family. "Mistress, there's a letter for you."  "Leave it at my desk. I'll read it later."  "But mistress this letter is from....." "What's wrong?"  "It's from...the Varia..." "WHAT?!" I quickly grabbed the letter and read it.

"Hey, (y/n)! Come here ASAP before I come and get you myself, trash! Don't bring any men or I'll have to dispose of them. I have some things to talk about with you.

Xanxus"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. All of the maids were freaked out when I screamed so I just quickly took the letter and ran back upstairs to get ready.

In Varia HQ...............

"Yo, Xanxus!"  "You're finally here, woman." He stood up and came closer. Then, he gestured me to sit with him. "Tell me, are you the trash's Snow Guardian?" he said while staring at me, waiting for an answer. "That's right. I'm surprised you can find out about it so quickly."  

"Of course. After all~" He pulled me into his embrace once again. "You will be mine soon."  "W-what?! If you think I'm just going to sit around while you defeat my friends, then guess again."  "Heh. This is why I fell for you, (y/n)."  He kissed me on the cheek. 'WHAT?! He. Kissed. Me. On the cheeks. THE HELL?!' I thought.

"Stop doing that! IDIOT!"  "That attitude is why I fell for you in the first place so if you want me to give up on you, I suggest you stop acting like that. I'll fall for you more if you do." He whispered the last part in my ear. "W-wha?! THAT"S IT! I'm going home!"  'Heh. As stubborn as usual I see.' thought Xanxus.

Back in the mansion.....

'What the hell's up with him?! He wasn't this flirty when he was a kid! Well, he changed, but still... he became kinda hot now... It's hard to believe he's the same person.' I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

"Hello?"  "Yo, (y/n)-chan."  "Y-yamamoto-kun! Do you need anything?"  "I was wondering if you would like to come by and have some sushi with me."  "Sure! Now?"  "Yup!"  "Okay! See ya!"  With that, I took off and headed to Yamamoto's place.

Yamamoto's POV

"Pops, my friend's gonna come over, 'kay?"  "Oh? Is it a girl?"  "How did you-"  "I was right? Well~who's this girl that's coming over? Your girlfriend?"  'What the heck is Pop's thinking? I mean, she doesn't like me like that! She treats me as a good friend of hers. Besides, Xanxus had a crush on her and maybe still does.'

"N-no! She's just one of my best friends. Besides, someone already has a crush on her...."  "And what's this? Is my son really getting jealous over a girl? Well, treat her well and offer her some sushi. I'll make them specially for her since she's your best girl-friend."

Your POV

"Excuse me." I said as I came into Yamamoto's house. "Oh, (y/n)-chan! Welcome! This is my Pops."  "I'm (y/n). I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. It's nice to meet you!" I said with a smile. Because of that, there's now a slight pink tint on Yamamoto's cheeks. "Not at all, (y/n)-chan. Takeshi said that you'll be coming and that your one of his best friends so make yourself at home and eat some sushi."  "Thank you."

Then, Yamamoto took me to a table and we ate sushi. We talked about random things and it was fun talking with Yamamoto. I can't help but feel comfortable around him. He's like somebody you can always count on. "It's getting late so I should be going. Otherwise, my family will panic and send men to go out looking for me. Thanks for the sushi and a great time."  "Of course! Come again sometime."  "I will."

No One's POV

After that, you went walked back home. Unknown to you that a certain black-haired boy (Xanxus) was watching from afar while keeping his presence small so that you couldn't see or notice him.

Xanxus's POV

'So that's the reason why (y/n) was so stubborn to not let herself get taken away by me. It was because she was too attached to those trashes, especially that baseball brat. I won't lose. I'll take back my (y/n) from them by force.

"Yuki, don't fail me. Trash, take care of that baseball trash. Be sure to not fail me."  "Yes, boss." said a white-haired girl. (A/N: The picture of the white-haired girl on the media is Yuki.) "VOIIII! I won't lose to that brat either!" said Squalo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter is a bit less than usual. I'll be sure to write a longer one on the next chapter. Well then, 'till next time!