Ciel x Reader Shall We Dance?

You were Ciel's friend ever since childhood with Lady Elizabeth. It's now been some years and you haven't heard a single word from Ciel. It has been very dull and boring since that day when you never saw Ciel again. The last thing hearing from Ciel was the day on his 10th birthday, his parents died including his dog. Thus nothing else was heard from him again. From time to time, you had forgotten who Ciel was due to boring hours and being busy.

One day, you were all alone at home leaving you with no one but your maids. A few moments later, you've received a knock from your door. Since you just came downstairs, you decided to open the front doors. There you saw a tall man with raven colored hair, crimson colored eyes, pale skin and a devilish yet calm smirk across his face. He was dressed in a black butler suit as well, while wearing white gloves.

"Greetings, Lady (y/n). My young master has invited you to a ball tonight." He spoke to you handing you an envelope.

"Very well. I would also like to ask, what is your name, and who are you?" You replied as you took the envelope from the mysterious tall man in black.
"Forgive me. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. Butler of the Phantomhive Manor." He then bowed then took out a pocket watch. "Well, I best be on my way. I mustn't keep young master waiting--"
You interrupted, "Wait! Phantomhive Manor?" He nodded.
"Mr. Michaelis, I would like to ask you a few questions--" Sebastian interrupted. "Milady, I best be on my way to young master. I shouldn't keep him waiting. Apologies." He then closed the door. By the minute you quickly opened the door, he was gone. Nothing was left. Not even a speck of dust or any evidence he came here.

You sighed and closed the door thinking about Sebastian. You went upstairs into your room and sat on a chair and glanced at the envelope. You decided to open the envelope, and so you did. You thought to yourself for a bit. 'Phantomhive? That sounds very familiar.' You wondered for a second and got nothing.
You then read the letter. "You are invited to Ciel Phantomhive's ball party at the Phantomhive's estate." There, your eyes sparked.
"Of course.." You spoke to yourself.
"Ciel. How could I forgotten about him! It says here that the party starts at 7 pm." You then glanced at the clock. It was 5:49. "I should get going!" You quickly ran downstairs to find your maids.

TimeSkip

It took you 50 minutes to get ready, you were wearing your (f/c) dress and wore elbow length gloves to match your dress. It was now time for you to go. You walked outside and one of your maids escorted you to your carriage and off you went to the Phantomive Manor.

When you arrived, Sebastian opened the cartridge door.
"Good evening, lady (y/n). You look lovely tonight." The raven haired man smiled and held out his hand to escort you.
"Good evening.. Mr. Michaelis." You smiled a faint smile and took Sebastian's hand as he then escorted you to the entrance.
"Young master has been expecting you, lady (y/n)." Sebastian whispered to you.
"He has? Well, it's been quite a time since we haven't communicated with each other." You whispered back.
"Indeed." Sebastian replied.

Both of you reached the front entrance of the manor, and the ball room was full of people. So much people that wore beautiful clothing. Sebastian then walked away from you. But before he did, he smiled his certain smile at you again, and left.

"Nice to see you again, (y/n)."
You heard an almost familiar voice coming from your left. You see a young man with a small top hat tilted to the side of his head. Deep blue eyes, he seemed expressionless but you saw that he gave you a soft smile. He reached his hand for you to shake.

You noticed that, he was wearing a ring on his thumb. It had a big blue gem and sparkled in your eyes. You took his hand to shake, and smiled weakly.
"Good evening.. Nice to see you again.. Ciel." Your weak smile then turned into a bright smile. Your eyes started to water with bliss. You just wanted to hug Ciel for the lonely moments you had all by yourself..
"(Y/n), It's been too long.. To be honest I missed you. I'm apologize that I never spoke to you in a very long time. Oh? You seem to be tearing up?" Ciel looked at you with an expression with worry.

"Ciel, I missed you as well. Forget about the tears! I'm so happy I get to see you again!" You could not hold it back anymore. You then hugged him tightly.
Ciel was surprised. He then hugged you back, then both of you let go, and the both of you walked in a large balcony, and sat on a fancy looking bench.

"(YY/n)" Ciel shyly said.
"Yes, Ciel?" You replied.
"Shall we dance?" He stood up from the bench and looked at you with those deep blue eyes that shimmered at you.
"I-I would love to.." You blushed and stood up.

Ciel took your hand. That night, you both swayed and danced around.
"(Y/n)?" Ciel looked at you.
"Yes?" You said in return.
"I love you." He then leaned close to you and pecked on your lips, and a small blushed appeared in both of your faces. After the peck, he then kissed you deeply. This time, your face turned crimson.

You both pulled away and looked at each other.

"I-I.. Love you too." You replied and hugged Ciel.

The both of you danced throughout the night gracefully in elegance.

For the next chapter, I'll do some smut with Sebastian.