Grell x Reader My Reaped Heart

London was a magnificent place.. With so many crimes, but your life.. Wasn't really surprising. You lived a normal life as a commoner. Your parents passed away when you were 11, and you took care of yourself with so many lonely years passing by, and your life becoming as melancholy as ever until one day..

While walking home late around evening from a nearby store, you made a mistake and took the dark alley way home & turned around realizing it wasn't the path home. But before you turned around..

Tap.. Tap.. Thud.. Thud..

It sounded like someone was walking towards you in the dark pathway.

"W-who's there?! Show yourself to me!" You shouted.

But the footsteps continued, and upon you was a tall, long red haired man upon you.

"Well, your time is up darling~."
He spoke to you with a rhythm in his voice walking closer to you with a slow pace, thus behind him was a chainsaw.

"W-who the hell are you?! WHAT do you mean my time is up??!" You snapped back, and started walking backwards making direct eyes contact with him.

"Ugh, humans can be so loud. It's your death day today, Lovey" replied the red haired man walking closer to you raising the chainsaw until you hit your back against a wall.

"?! D-damnit.. This weirdo is going to kill me!" You yelled and felt tears starting to form in your eyes. He walked closer to you, until you and him were both face to face.

"Any last words~?" He smirked and raised his chainsaw beginning to kill you..

But there was ONE thing to do & you quickly strengthen up to do what is right.

"As a matter of fact, I do have something to say.....

TO YOUR FACE!!"

POW!

With your (possibly) only chance and strength, you gave the weird red haired man a big punch right in the face which made a cracking crescendo-

"Oww...!" You rubbed your hand
the you used to punch & quickly looked over to the red haired man who's chainsaw was on the floor, and him knocked out.

"... (Y-Y/n).." The man tried getting up, but failed to.

You quickly ran away as fast as you could back to your house, and stopped by the front door panting. Once you opened the door, you quickly locked it and closed every window. While being so exhausted, you fell on the bed and dozed off asleep without making a sound.

The Next Day

When it was time to wake up, you felt that something wasn't right. Still half asleep, you didn't bother knowing what it was so you just dozed off again.

"Zzz..."

Slash!

You were awakened by a sharp pain and a noise which made you bolt right up, and you saw something unpleasant.. Blood was dripping down nonstop and it came from your chest.

Horrified, you scream falling off the bed and on your face feeling dizzy.

"H-help me...! S-someone.. Please..." You screamed.. But darkness won against you.

Thump.. Thump.. Thump..

"Like I said, today- er, I mean yesterday was supposed to be your death day. I, Grell future lover of my dear Bassy has killed a human once again~! Dear, you were such a beautiful woman.. Too bad you just had to be killed by a reaper like me~!" Cheered sadistically by a familiar voice and dozed off to darkness filling you up until.. You couldn't move, talk, or breathe.

---------------------------------