Sebastian x Maid!Reader ≪Smut Included!≫

You woke up extra early in the morning, and yawned softly and looked to the right side of your room and see Mey-Rin still asleep.

'Mey-Rin is still asleep.' You said in your mind and smiled at her.
You got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom washing your face and brushing your teeth. You walked over to the closet that you and Mey-Rin had shared, and quickly got into your maid dress, and put on your shoes. You then combed your (h/l) (h/c) hair without tying it. You walked out of the room and gently closed the door shut and walked towards the hallways and into the kitchen. Before you walked in, you see a tall looking man with a black butler suit, and raven colored hair. He turned around and looked straight at you with his faint crimson eyes.

"Good morning, (Y/n). It's quite really early that you woken up today." He said in a stern voice. You realized it was Sebastian Michaelis. Young master's personal butler.

To be honest, you kind of liked Sebastian. He was a tall man, and you were a petite woman. His eyes were just dazzling which you loved the best about him, and his voice was rather sexy you thought. He was just perfect.. And not to mention, very handsome. Though he seemed odd sometimes..

"Good morning, Sebastian. Yes, I have woken up early as you can see. Anyways, what are my duties at this moment?" You politely smiled at the tall man.

Sebastian replied and said, "oh. Not to worry (Y/n). You still have quite the time to do that much later. Why don't you eat something first? I've already made a little snack, and made tea as well." The tall man in black kindly smiled back. You were a bit surprised and blushed a bit.

'Eating & drinking something that Sebastian made?!' You couldn't resist back because you know the offering will just go to waste and Sebastian will be upset.

"A-alright.. If you insist.." You shyly said and sat down on a chair by the table. You noticed that there were silverware already prepared on the table.

'Such shiny forks, spoons, and knives!' You thought happily and curled the edges of your lips into a small smile.

Sebastian then put down a plate with a perfectly made crêpe with tasty looking cream on the top. (So in the inside) the chocolate syrup that was spread on the crêpe was in a zig zag pattern leaving little spaces between. Inside was filled with cut strawberries and cut bananas along with some chocolate syrup under the cut fruits. (I'm getting hungry myself.. >.>)

You drooled a bit looking astonished, and heard a little grumble and you knew it was coming from you stomach. Embarrassed, you blushed and hoped Sebastian didn't hear anything. To hide your embarrassment, you smiled softly.

"Please, dig in." Sebastian smiled and stood there waiting patiently.

'He's going to watch me e-eat?!' You thought more embarrassed in your mind. But let bygones be bygones, and enjoy the food! You chomped on the crêpe, and it was automatically delicious and continued to eat it and didn't notice that you left cream on the edges of your curved lips. When you were just about to finish your last bite-

"Oh my.. It seems that your lips has gotten cream on it." Sebastian's devilishly handsome face looks at yours with delight in his eyes.

You blushed very embarrassedly and set aside the crêpe to hide your face looking the other way, but then you felt like a pair of gloves on your chin and it faces towards Sebastian facing him very closely like you were about to kiss.

"S-Sebastian?!" You blushed even more feeling the warm breathes Sebastian took on your red face.

"Dear, your cheeks are red.. Are you surprisingly blushing? Let me help you clean your lips.." His face had a seductive expression and he then licked the edges of your lips with the cream on it.

"S-Sebastian...!" You squealed and was completely red all the way. Sebastian continued to lick you, and then kissed you asking an entrance inside your mouth and you shyly let him enter. It was so passionate, that you didn't want him to stop. You pulled away to take a breath and Sebastian pulled you back expect that he was kissing your neck leaving some drool on them. He found your sweet spot and sucked on it passionately.

You let out a little moan in pleasure from your mouth and Sebastian seemed to enjoy that so he continued to suck on your neck.
"Let me hear all your moans." Sebastian said and licked your collar bone and unbuttoned behind your maid dress.

"N-no don't!" You pleaded and covered your chest showing the straps of your (f/c) laced bra. "Let me see, (Y/n)." Sebastian took off his glove showing his long hands also showing black painted nails and tugging on your hand which is covering your chest. So, you let him see your chest.

He pinned you to the wall and licked your collarbone all the way to your cleavage, and took of your bra from behind letting your bra fall off your arms. "S-Sebastian.." You moaned his name softly leaving your chest completely exposed to him.

He sucked on your right nipple, while he plays with your left breast with his other hand leaving you in ecstasy and pleasure. You moaned his name over and over softly and stopped, and he then forced a hard kiss on your lips while cupping your left cheek, and his other hand hugging your waist and continued to overflow you with kisses leaving you helplessly in pleasure.

----------------------------------------

Hh-- my first smut.. I hope it turns out great..! I'll do a Grell x Reader next!