six

may 2019

The date between millie and sam never materialised. their schedules just didn't seem to align, with millie living between London with amber, and her parents homes in Windsor, France and LA, and Sam living in Newcastle while recording an album and touring, the two just never seemed to be in the same city at the same time to meet up. Millie's promotion at her fathers charity to chair of the board meant that she was constantly bogged down with work, and unfortunately, her busy schedule meant that she had fallen out of contact with Sam altogether.

But, the amount of work to do slowly reduced as she learned how to properly take the reigns and delegate to her staff. And, she had other things to look forward to, the premiere for the movie 'Rocketman' about her father's career was coming up, and she was so excited to have a day off and dress up for the big event. 

instagram

Liked by eltonjohn, amberlooney and 99,654 others

camillafurnishjohn me leaving the office after like 100 meetings. who else is excited to see rocketman this week?

amberlooney meeeeeeeeee

deanedwardthompson me and @sam_fender are 

camillafurnishjohn @deanedwardthompson I'm glad!!! are you guys in london?

deanedwardthompson @camillafurnishjohn we will be in the next few days

camillafurnishjohn @deanedwardthompson ahh hope we can organise a catch up!