fourteen - a date

Camilla could tell that Amber was up to something. The girl had pulled off an extravagant surprise party for Millie's 21st, and the weeks leading up to the party Amber had acted extremely strange, not trusting herself thinking she would spill about the party.

Millie and Amber were just too close. They literally knew everything about each other. Growing up, Millie and Amber told each other everything. Amber was one person on a very short list of people Millie trusted, due to her famous father often leading to people trying to be her friend for the wrong reasons.

For this reason, she knew when Amber was keeping something from her.

The two had woken up in her bedroom. They were so close, whenever they came to stay at the house in Nice they shared Millie's queen-sized bed. While Millie had showered, Amber went downstairs for a quick catch up with Sam and Dean and came back into the room acting very suspicious. She wouldn't tell Millie what was happening but made her put on her favourite sundress.

Amber then shooed Millie out of her room and down the staircase, where she came face to face with Sam at the bottom. 

'Hey' Millie greeted him. 'What's happening?'

'Well, it's my last day here, and I'd be kicking myself if I went back to Newcastle without taking you on that date.'