In Wrong Hands

"Tch, after going through all the hard work of making that Nomu and it just had to go and get killed by that brat. Well at least we got the main two targets. That's why they're called 'optional quests. And since we have the wolf with us now, we can just make more by taking some of his DNA. Even if he doesn't join, he could be a great farm source for powerful Nomu. So, what happened?" After a while of the league setting down after the intense mission, the last six members of the Vanguard Action Squad were discussing the results with Shigaraki in the bar room. Just a few moments after Toga came through the portal, Spinner and Magne were dropped through by Kurogiri. Spinner was seriously injured, so he was recovering in a nearby room.

After finishing up the basic overview from just the five villains, Shigaraki directed the question to Dabi. Obviously, he was questioning the fact that he had managed to lose Shoko somehow after the end of the fight between the two wolfs.

Before answering, Dabi thought back to what happened.

It was apparent to Dabi that Toga was calming Izuku down from his rage. It was a dirty trick on the boys' end but was exactly what the villains needed to retrieve their target. From a distance away, Dabi and Twice watched the impressive acting skills from Toga as the wolf shifted into a boy; a naked one at that. After getting confirmation from the girl, Dabi turned to Twice.

"Go find Compress."

"Yes sir. Where did you go, magic man!? I want to see if you can pull a rabbit outta my ass!" Twice called out the last part while walking in the general direction when they had last seen him go flying from the explosion.

During the time, Dabi decided to go retrieve Shoko. Before Toga had changed herself by drinking some of the student's blood, she hid her behind a bush for good measure to make sure that her cover wasn't blown.

Going to that same bush, Dabi found who he was looking for... and someone else. In the middle of being picked up, Shoko was in the hands of who Dabi assumed to be another student. His bluish eyes looked to him with fear and his blond hair was slightly frizzled. He had a strange device attached around his stomach area that looked like it could project some sort of light.
The two of them just stared at one another, waiting for one to make a move.
And finally, one did.

Without giving a second glance, Dabi simply turned and walked away.

After running through the short memory, Dabi looked back to the eye that was visible behind the hand.

"When I went back, she was gone. Must have woken up at one point and ran off."

Toga once again gave a pouty face at re-hearing the news of her 'Peppy' being lost. Although, she seemed somewhat contempt on getting the wolf in the end. Her excitement was now for Izuku when she saw the state he was in; weak and covered in blood, even if it wasn't his own.

"Hmp, well like I said: she was just optional. We have the main players right here." Along with Shigaraki, everyone looked to one side of the room and met hating red eyes. "Isn't that right, Katsuki Bakugo?"
.....................................................................................................................

Izuku hated the pain. It served as a reminder that he screwed up. He wasn't exactly sure what the pain was from, but the moment he awoke, every inch of his body was sore. Immediately, he began to freak out. Although, it was all mentally as his body was weak and sluggish.
It took a magnitude of effort just to open his eyes and observe his surroundings. The first thing to notice was that it was pitch black in the room; to anyone who didn't have night-vision that is. The walls, floor, ceiling and everything else that the room consisted of was made from concrete. Besides himself, the chains that bound him, and the single door it was completely barren.