× akaashi keiji ×

'My Knight'

04/21/2020

________________

Akaashi owl's POV

My team and I we're currently practicing, constantly looking at the bench, hopefully seeing my girlfriend,
she still wasn't here..Mabye she needed to do manager stuff, incase you we're wondering yes my girlfriend is a manager for our volleyball team, lately she has been getting so tense, that even Bokuto-San knew something was up, the whole team was of course worried for their manager, especially me..

Practice ended and Y/n-san still wasnt here.

"Hey Hey Hey! AkaashEeEE!!Do you know where Y/n is?" Bokuto-san asked me, I shook my head..i was just as worried as they we're, maybe she would show up tomorrow..

TiMesKiP tO tHe nExT dAY :')

It was already lunchtime, so I immediately left my classroom, and went to Y/n's classroom, seeing that she wasn't here I asked one of her classmates.

"Hello, but have you seen Y/n?" I asked one of her classmates, the person turned to me and nodded answering with "Oh Y/n? She said that she had to go to the bathroom." I bowed my head thanking them, walking to the bathroom, I see Y/n getting cornered by 3 girls..Y/n constantly avoiding they're gaze..

"Get away from Akaashi, Got it?" the girl in the middle spoke up, raising her hand up to slap Y/n, before she could do that, I grabbed her hand, sending them a death glare.

"What do you think you're doing" I spoke up sternly, the girls cowered under my glare "A-Akaashi, we we're just p-playing around.." the girl in the middle stammered, I let go of her hand, and glared at them one more time, they got the message and left, I turn to Y/n who was still shaking in fear, my eyes softened, I hugged her, she buried her head on my chest, I smiled and rubbed her back, comforting her, she looked up.
"Thank you Keiji.."she thanked me, I smiled and kiss her forehead, she happily smiled and we walked out that corner still hugging.

~omake~

Your POV

The three girls yesterday ran to me, and apologised repeatedly bowing down, shocked I tell them kindly that it was fine "I-its alright, just..don't do it again." I remarked they nodded, but once they looked up they suddenly yelped and ran away, confused I tilted my head, and felt dark auras behind me, so I turned around to see my volleyball owls, once they saw me they smiled softly at me.

Little did Y/n-chan know that The Volleyball Team threatened the 3 girls including Akaashi when they found out the what the girls did to their sweet manager.

______________________

I love my owls :'D