× hinata shoyo + new book ×

09/16/2020

i wrote this during my
online class 👁👄👁

soulmate au

____________________

"I wonder.."

"What my soulmate is doing right now." A girl sitting with her knees on her chest pondered, looking at the red
string on her finger.

he suddenly stopped when he felt a tug on his finger. It was...his soulmate.

'I wonder what they're doing right now.." he thought with a small smile on his face, while looking at the red string on his finger.

When the Karasuno's volleyball team finished practice, they we're dismissed to rest. Hinata was now pedaling his way to his house, the full moon lighting up the streets. He then heard a voice in his head, a female voice to be exact. He stopped pedaling to avoid any accidents.

'Hey soulmate, do you have some time?" A soft voice spoke into his mind. His heart then started pounding rapidly, felt like it was gonna burst out of his body.

And that's how they met. They would always talk during the night, kinda like a video call but it's magic, anyways. The two shared stories to eachother, they both shared things about themselves. He would always listen to her, whenever she was troubled and she would do the same. It made him want to see her to protect her from everything. So now this brings us to where we are now.
The boy has arrived to a highschool where his soulmate told him where she goes. The boy has no school for the whole week since his school is under maintenance.

The human tangerine was now infront of the gate of the highschool. A boy went up to him with a suspicious face.

"Hey, why the hell are you staring so creepily at our school, i swear im gonna call the cops." he threatened

"A-ah..Hello, I'm looking for a girl with the name Y/n L/n here.."

"Hah??!! Who are you to her, anyway?"

"O-oh I'm her.."

"Her..?" The boy stiffened his glare at him.

Their 'conversation' was suddenly interrupted by a distant yell that was becoming more louder by the second, they also hear loud footsteps that sounded like a giant's.

"RYU!! YOU ASSHOLE OF A BROTHER!!" A girl with h/c hair yelled with a pissed of face clear on her face. Oh- she also had a shoe on her hand. Wait wha-

"OW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?!" The boy with h/c hair yelped rubbing the back of his head that was hit by a shoe...by his own sister.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU LEFT ME ON THE TRAIN WHILE I WAS STILL SLEEPING ASSHOLE" the boy replied with a small 'oh'

"Uhm..excuse me but sorry to interrupt.." Hinata's soul almost left his body when the two turned to him showing their very pissed of faces.

"I'm trying to look for a girl whose a student here with the name of
Y/n L/n..do you mabye know her?"

The girl turned her head to him, he then saw those beautiful e/c eyes.
"Oh yeah I do, cause thats me." he turned to the girl who said that, she seemed to have cooled off. He then felt that similar feeling he felt when he first heard his soulmate's voice.
The bell of the school suddenly rang.
"Oh! Well that's the bell, Bye weird stranger!" The two siblings ran into the school leaving the tangerine to stand there. He then realized his face was heating up.
"WHY IS MY FACE HEATING UP-" He got cut off when he felt a tug on his finger, he pulled his finger up, he heared a familiar voice in his head again.

'Psst..Hey Shoyo, meet me at the cafe near our school."

"You also forgot to button some of the buttons of your polo" the voice in his head snickered

He looked down to his polo shirt to see that some of the buttons was infact not buttoned up, wait..how did she know?

"How did you know Y/n-chan?" The girl hummed in confusion.
"Did you seriously think the girl you saw at the gate wasn't me?!"

"WAIT THAT WAS ACTUALLY YOU?!"

"Duh! Wait you actually thought that wasn't me?"

"Well you see.." the boy scratched his nape in embarrassment.

"Pfft- what a dumbass"

new book announcement!!

hellow babies♡ anyways I just published a bnha x reader, it's my first book i will be writing chapter by chapter (if you get what i mean) i will focus more on the new book, i will still try to update my hq oneshot book if I have free time. Anyways check the book out if you want! Stay safe yall! ♡