× nishinoya yuu ×

Btw he's kinda ooc here :D
it's cringeyyy

slight jealous! nishinoya x reader

07/14/2020
___________________

It was a wonderful Sunday with your boyfriend, Nishinoya at the mall, when he asked you to go to the mall, you couldn't but agree to go with the latter, like you we're gonna say no.

You we're currently at a cat café, you we're practically begging him to go in, when the boy agreed you squealed out of happiness, taking his arm and pulling him in to café, the boy blushed at your cuteness as the both of you went in, you both sat near the cats, a waiter went to your table to take your order.

"Good day, what can I both get you on this lovely day" the waiter greeted happily giving you both the menu "Hmm..can I get a f/d and a slice of f/f cake, how about you Yuu-chan?" you ordered looking up at your boyfriend. "U-uhm..I'll get the same."he stuttered knowing he has been staring at you the moment you weren't looking "Alright, your order will be ready in a few minutes" as the waiter walked away you felt a tug on your leg, looking down you see a brown with a mix of black cat.

"Awhh, aren't you a cutie!" you picked the cat up to your lap, to pet it's head, the cat purring at your touch.
Nishinoya looked over to you, once he saw the cat on your lap he felt jealous.

'Am I seriously jealous of a cat..' he thought to himself while trying not to have a scowl on his face, waiting for your order the boy was sitting down probably on his last nerve, while you we're still playing with the cat. glaring intensely at the poor cat until the voice he grew too fall in love called out to him

"Yuu-Chan? You've been staring at the cat for awhile now, do you want to hold him?" you notice him while holding out the cat for him.
"O-oh have I, sorry.." petting the cat you we're holding out for him to pet.
the cat suddenly bit his hand.
"Ouch! What's wrong with this cat!" he stops petting the cat, rubbing his hand, you perk up by the sound of your boyfriend, quickly scooting over to him.
"Yuu-chan! what's wrong?" you ask by his side holding the hand that's was currently rubbing his bitten hand.
"That damn cat bit me!" he pointed at the cat walking away from the couple's table, suddenly he felt soft lips kissing his bitten hand that was previously pointing at the cat that was now gone from the commotion.
"Wha-What was that?!" he stammers, pulling his hand away from you, his face bright red. you tilted your head at him confused as too why he would freak out by that.
"Well my mom always does that when I get hurt!" she answered rubbing the back of her neck "I'm sorry if you
we're uncomfortable.." she lightly chuckles, going back to her spot. continuing finishing her food.

"Hey Y/n..." the girl looks up to see nishinoya looking away at her, rubbing his neck embarrassed.
"Can you do that again, I think the cat scratched me here" he said pointing at his cheek, blushing more the boy glances at the girl who was staring at him.

"Ah! Oh no that must hurt, just stay there I'll kiss the pain away!" she moves to his spot again, leaning towards his face, she kisses his cheek.
the boy blushes a 50 shades of red.
"Wahh!Oh no Yuu-chan your face is heating up!" she exclaimes while putting the back of her hand on his forehead. the boy faints from the closeness

that was certainly an eventful day

___________________

738 words

hey hey hey! I'm finally back from my long break (人*´∀`)。*゚+
I finally had the motivation to continue this book!!
thanks to my break I have improved my writing skills, well that's what I think (• ▽ •;)

also thank you for 2k+ reads!!!
I'm so thankful for the people that read my book, it means alot to me!
honestly I only wrote this book out of boredom but here I am with 2k+ reads (つ≧▽≦)つ

   THANK YOU SO MUCH
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧