💝H e a l i n g💝

Hello! I just wanted to say that this is my first fanfiction I post on here so I hope you like it! Now...enjoy the gayness :)

Kaidou's P.O.V

I was walking down the halls with Saiki talking about dark reunion and me being the amazing jet black wings,honestly he just nodded to everything I said,he was always a quiet kid so I don't blame him. As I was in the middle of talking about defeating dark reunion he just walked passed me and headed into class. 'Guess he's just really tired to listen to me today' I thought. As I was about to walk into class I felt someone pull my shirt with force. "Huh?!" I say looking down as I then look up to see 3 big tall buff guys giving me a scary evil look,which scared me. The one grabbing my shirt pulls me up and chuckles. "Not much of a jet black wing anymore huh?" He grins and so do the others. I gulp and shake in fear, "Wh-What so you want from m-me.." I say in my shaky voice. Before any of them could respond,the one who holds my shirt pushes me against the wall. "Oh we don't need anything from you,you're just very weak and stupid. That dumb chunibyou syndrome you have is the most stupidest things I've ever heard,everyone in this school hates you even your quote on quote friends who aren't even your friends. They are fake friends." The guy lets go of me but still has me against the wall as his other friends surround me for I can't escape. I start to have this feeling inside of me,and I start to cry. They all start to beat me up,which makes me cry even more. When they finally stop I'm just on the ground with bruises all over me,and little puddles of tears. And before the bullies go,one of them removes my bandages from my hands. "W-Wait! Don't touch those!" I say,but the leader of the group just hits my rib with their leg, "Shut up you little weakling" they say in a cold harsh voice. I let them remove my bandages and see them throw it out the window. They walk away and finally leave. I then get up and run to the washroom,locking my self in one of the bathroom stalls balling my eyes out sobbing. "Wh-Why am I s-so horrible! I'm a idiot! I'm useless and worthless!" I say as I continue to cry with some hiccups in there. Tears streaming down my face stinging the bruises the bullies gave me.

Kuboyasu's P.O.V

I start to head to class and hope I'm not late,I check my phone and it's 8:47 AM. "Good,it's still early" I say to my self. As I walk I hear some crying in one of the washrooms. 'Hey...that sounds...familiar...wait is that Shun?!' I think to my self. I run over to the men's washroom door and open it slowly. "Shun?" I say in a soft voice,the crying then stops. "G-Go away!" I walk inside the washroom,knowing something happened to Shun. "Shun it's me Aren.." No response yet I still hear sniffling. I go near by the stall Shun's crying in, "Hey are you okay? What happened?" I say in a little worried tone. "Please Aren...just go I'm fine.." "No you aren't,I heard your cries from the hallway." a few moments later I hear the stall I unlock. The door opens only to see Kaidou have a black eye with a bunch of other bruises on his body,tears dripping from his face,no bandages. I gasp and Kaidou starts to cry once again, I quickly hug him and comfort him rubbing his back and let him cry on my shoulder. "Sh sh sh...it's okay now,shhh shh sh..." I continue to comfort him and wonder just who,who would have done this. 'Did someone bully him? Did he get beat up?!' I thought to myself,I try to calm down and still hug Kaidou. Kaidou's breathing begins to relax and go back to normal,he pulls away from the hug and looks at me with his watery crimson eyes. I wipe his tears and I see his cheeks turn a light pink color,I smile a little. 'Cute' I thought,I then went back to the questions I wanted to ask. "So um...Shun,can you explain err...what happened" I ask. Shun looks up at me then down. "U-Um...okay but please,don't get mad" Shun sounded scared,and I'm pretty sure I already knew what he was about to say but I'm just gonna try to keep my temper just in case. "I uh...g-got beat up by some bullies" "WHAT?!" I realized I shouted to loud and that made Shun wince. "I'm sorry!" He steps away a little,I cover my mouth. "No Shun I'm sorry,none of this is your fault it's just that...I care for you..a lot" I take off my glasses and make direct eye contact with him. Shun steps closer back to where he was. He looks at me and I see him blush a little,I smile at him and chuckle. Shun smiles back and rubs the back of his head. "Hey Shun,by the way...what happened to your bandages?" I grab his hand and look at all the bruises on it. "Right so about that the bullies who beat me up just removed them off of me and threw it out the window.." he says as he stares at me holding his hand. I shake my head and sigh. "It's alright Shun,I'll deal with them later. But right now we gotta get to class okay?". "Okay" he responds back. "Hey,wanna hang out at my house after school?" I say as we leave the washroom. Shun looks at me and smiles adorably. "Okay!" I smile back and ruffle his baby blue soft hair. Kaidou giggles and the cuteness is just killing me. We head to class.

After school...

Kaidou's P.O.V

I wait by the shoe lockers for Aren. 'I wonder what's taking him so long?'. As I wait I see Aren coming. "Oh hi Aren!" "Hey Shun" he says in a low voice. "What took you so long?" I ask. Aren looks at me for a moment then looks down. "I beat the bullies up for you,remember I said in the morning I was gonna deal with them later?" I stand there. "O-Oh...yeah" He really cares for me this much huh. Aren puts his school shoes away and puts on his regular ones. "So,ready to hang out at my place?" He puts his hands in his pockets and smiles. "Yup!" I smile back. We head out the school and out the gates. As we walk I notice Aren looking at me worried. "Aren? Is something wrong?" I say,Aren sighs. "Well it's just that those bastards,I can't believe they would hurt a person like you. When we get to my place I'm gonna clean you up." I blink. "Um...really Aren it's nothing,besides they don't hurt anymore" I touch one of my bruises and wince in the pain. "S-See!" Aren pinched the bridge of his nose. "You don't have to lie to me Shun,I'm gonna make you feel better alright." He gave me a serious look and I nod. "Okay..".

At Kuboyasu's place

We arrive at Aren's house and Aren unlocks his door,when he opened it his house was actually clean then what I expected it to be. "Nice house" I say,Aren looks at me. "Thanks". We walk in and Aren puts his house shoes on,I take off my blazer and so does Aren. My arms reveal all my bruises and I frown as I look at them,not to mention my black eye as well. "Let's go to my room" Aren walks up the stairs and I fallow behind him. As Aren enters his room he throws his bag to the side and plops him self on his bed giving out a long relaxed sigh,a few moments later he sits up. I place my bag down and sit by Aren. Aren looks at my injuries but mostly my black eye. "Hm.." He then goes to one of his drawers and takes out some band-aids,bandages,some alcohol,and paper towels. 'Oh yeah he said he was gonna take care of the pain' I thought. He sits back on the bed and removes the alcohol cap,he pours it into the piece of paper carefully. "This might hurt only a little bit" Aren says,I nod. "Alright..". Aren rubs my bruises with the alcohol covered paper and I whimper in pain. "Ow it stings!" I feel my self starting to cry again,Aren looks at me. "Aw don't cry,I'm sorry if it hurts but just a couple more Shun,after this we can do some fun stuff" He wipes my tears,I nod. He continues to rub my other bruises. After that he put some bandaids on the spots. "Aren" I say,"Yeah?". "How would my mama feel about this? Seeing all the injuries on me with a black eye. Because I was beaten up by some bullies" Aren just looks at me for a second and blinks. "Well I'm sure she'd be worried,but if you think she'd be mad at you she wont. She would be glad that you have a friend like me here to protect you." Aren finishes putting the band-daids and wraps red colored bandages around my hands with a smile on his face. "Wow,you're right Aren. I'm glad to have you as a friend...thank you" I feel my cheeks heating up. "You're welcome,Shun." Aren finishes wrapping the bandages around my hands,he then goes and grabs an eyepatch. "Here,for your black eye." He puts the straps over my head and onto my ear. "And there we go! All better no...w..." Aren says as he notices me looking down upset. "Shun what's wrong?". "I truly am a weakling,I can't do anything I can't protect my self I can't be brave I'm just so...weak" I say continuing to look down. Aren grabs my chin and lifts my head up. "Hey,you aren't weak. It just shows you survived." Those words Aren said,made me just think different now because...he's got a point! "I-...wow you really think so?" I say. Aren gets up and grabs my arm to take me to his mirror. We both see our reflections and I see my self, "Oh god I'm a mess" I say touching my face. Aren shakes his head. "No,you're the Jet Black Wings" my eyes lit up and I realize what Aren is trying to say. Even though I went through something so horrible and painful I still managed to live through it,I'm not weak! "I'm the Jet Black Wings!!" I wide smile appears on my face as I look up at Aren,Aren smiles back. "Now that's the sprit I mean look how cool you look!!" I look back at the mirror and I'm so happy. I hug Aren and Aren hugs back. 'Why does this moment feel so...special? It's like we just gained a new connection to each other but not in a best friend way. Could it be that I now have romantic feelings for Aren!!' I thought to my self,I feel my face get red and continue to hug Aren so that he doesn't see me blushing. 'It must be true then huh...Aren and me...'

"Thank you."