💕L o v e g l u e🧴

Kaidou P.O.V

I entered the school,feeling so nervous and anxious for so many reasons. One,is because I'm scared those big scary guys will attack me again. And two,I'm afraid to make eye contact with A-Aren...what will he think of me after what happened! 'Okay okay...calm down Shun,just forget that any of this happened and not talk about it at all—there! That easy!' I thought to my self still sweating. I put my school shoes on and put my regular ones in the locker,I then headed to class and being aware of my surroundings to watch out for Aren and the bullies tho I'm more cautious about Aren for some reason. I slid the door open to my classroom and went over to Saiki's desk to talk about dark reunion,hopefully it will get things off my mind for a while.

Saiki P.O.V
Yare Yare,Kaidou came up to me. He started talking about dark reunion tho he didn't look as confident as he usually did because no matter how much he talked about dark reunion and being the jet black wings he was still afraid of Kuboyasu. So I'm going to have to look out for them the rest of the day...what a pain in fact I see Kuboyasu walking down the hallways right now. This is not good.

Aren P.O.V
I walked down the halls after I finished putting my shoes on, 'I haven't seen Shun anywhere this morning....he's probably too scared to make eye contact with me after what happened last week.' I thought. I sighed. 'I just hope we're still friends I mean—I didn't do anything wrong he was just late to go home and his mother who was very strict overreacted I mean it's normal right? Oh well,I'm just gonna walk inside the class all normal.' So then I walked in the classroom and spotted Shun talking to Saiki. 'Well he seems to be fine.' I build up the courage and decided to talk to Shun. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Um...hey Shun..heh" I gave an awkward chuckle,as Shun turned around he squealed a little from how scared he was from seeing me. 'I guess he's not fine then...' I still kept a fake smile on my face. "H-How are you doing?" 'Oh god that's such a stupid question to ask after seeing how he reacted to seeing me.' I waited for his response.

Kaidou P.O.V
As I was talking to Saiki I felt a large and warm touch on my shoulder. 'Who could it be?' I thought,I turned around only to be met with Aren's face. It scared me so I squealed,I can't believe I'm acting like how I first saw him again...this is embarrassing. 'KSJSZHSBSBSB ITS A-AREN!!! OH CRAP OH CRAP OH SHIT DBDNSNSNDNDMDM' my mind was racing faster than flash and sonic combined. And same with my heart,it was beating as fast as it ever could. I looked down blushing feeling embarrassed that that just happened,I felt like I wanted to cry again. I clutched my fists preventing the tears to come out. 'Now what am I gonna say? I can't just say I'm doing well I mean look at me! I'm a total mess and Saiki probably thinks I'm crazy!'.

Saiki P.O.V
I already thought that for a longgg time now. Yare Yare.

Aren P.O.V
He didn't respond at all,all he did was turn red and look down at the floor. I felt like a monster even tho the true monsters were those god damn bullies,fuck. "Sh-Shun I'm sorry....I didn't mean to scare you I mean if you want me to go I c-could...for you.." he looked up and looked into my eyes,he then responded. "No no it's okay I was just shocked..." he said in a tiny voice then looking back down,he grabbed the side of his arms. I hated seeing him this way I really do. "O-Oh well okay...either way I'm just gonna goooo..." I awkwardly walked away as Shun still stared at the ground,I sat in my desk thinking of what just happened. 'This is seriously not like us at all. We always laughed with eachother and had so much fun and be happy! But now...it's just so different. I wish I could get things back to where they were,and it's only Monday' "Ughhhhh" I drop my head down on the desk and used my arms as a pillow. I wasn't going to sleep but just rest and be alone.

Kaidou P.O.V
The teacher came in the classroom with her books ready to teach,she told the class to settle down and sit in their desks. We all bowed and said good morning. I took out my notes and flipped through the pages to find a new clean page,I tried to write all the notes on the board down in my notebook. As I was writing I look around and next to me I see Aren take a quick glance at me but then look away as soon as I turn,I blushed. 'No way was Aren just staring at me?! O-Oh man that was kinda weird! Especially since I was a crush on him,does Aren like me too?! No no no that can't be it maybe he was just looking at something else or maybe he couldn't see the board so he was looking at my notes YEAH! That's exactly it!' I thought,it was so hard to focus on the lesson after that.