chapter two 🤠🤠

you woke up to the sound of a text notification. you turned to your nightstand and grabbed your phone. it was a text from oil- i mean oli.

   "onionhasayo hottie 🤡✌️"

  you totally forgot about oi- oli. you were starting to remember last night, oli, what had happened (i don't remember what happened in chapter one so just imagine something scandalous happened, ok). you couldn't believe you actually fell for this guy. he looks like the clown emoji he sent in his text, dead ass. you didn't know how to respond, so you just left him on read.

  a couple hours passed. you were in your living room watching botched, and then you noticed. wait, that's oli, tf?!   it was oli, i mean you weren't surprised he was on a tv show for people who had a bad experience with plastic surgery. while watching the show, you learned more about oli. he made kpop songs, and he actually thought he looked like jimin. you paused the show and went on your phone. you searched up "Oli London" on google and were shocked. he doesn't have just one song, but like 4. you then decided to hate listen to all of them. once you finished, you started to feel the symptoms of a migraine. you decided to take a break from looking at oli, cause it clearly want good for your health, and instead went back into your room to take a nap to help your migraine go away. right before you laid down, you got a text from none other than oli.

  "answer my text, please 🥺👉👈 i thought you særangheyed me"

  this guy really is helpless. like is this mental illness?  he thinks he looks like a kpop idol when he clearly doesn't, i says he is a kpop idol when he can't even pronounce the words and only sings like one sentence in korean and still calls it a kpop song, and now he thinks i love him?  i mean if i had any feelings for him, i sure wouldn't leave him on read. and i don't remember saying i love him (again i don't remember the last chapter, if y/n said she loved oil,,forget it, in chapter two she never said that).

  you didn't want to be too mean to him so you simply responded with,

  "i'm sorry oli. you are a nice person, but i just don't think i want to be with you, and i don't think i ever said i loved you"

  you then shut off your phone cause you didn't feel like talking to him anymore, and finally went to bed.

  42069 hours later, you woke up. you then turned your phone back on and saw that you had only one text from oli. "ok unnie"

  i'm not older than him, but ok. you then proceeded to delete his number, but then right when you were about to press delete, you thought about selling his number online for like 50 dollars, so you ended up not deleting it.

idk how to end it sooooo