𓀡 chapter five 𓀡

you have been trying to avoid Oli all day. it seemed like he was trying to avoid you as well, surprisingly. in fact, you were able to do everyday things without seeing Oli which was amazing. you wanted to see how long this would go for. someone as eager as him would probably give up in two days and confront you. you began thinking about worst case scenarios. what if this whole ignoring him thing fails? i'd rather die than have to talk to that plastic faced buffoon.
you were laying on your bed, listening to christian rock, when you heard a quiet knock on your door. you didn't think much about it, it was probably just your mom. so, you paused the music and walked over to your door and unlocked it. when you opened the door, you were disgusted. it was Oil, sUrPriSeeEe.
"hey, y/n," you glared at him, how was he able to talk to you after what you said? homeboy's eager af. you let out a sigh. you wanted to just slam the door and not say anything, but you wanted to give him a chance.
"what do you want now?" you replied, trying your hardest not to snap.
"i forgot how beautiful you are," he said, a smile forming on his face. bitch? he really be trying to complement you when he's more than aware of how much you want him to diE, eye-.
"we all know that's a li- okay, what do you want?" you reply, completely forgetting about how you want to try and control your emotions and not pop off. he then looked up at you, his expression becoming a lot more serious.
"why do you hate me so much?". did he really just- oKaY wHeRe Do i StArT?!?!? you didn't know how to answer him. isn't it obvious? everything he does annoys you and makes you hate him even more, if that's possible. you let out a frustrated sigh. you were having such a good time before this, jamming out to your christian tunes, and Oil just HAD to ruin it.
"it's just everything you do, yknow? you're trying too hard to WiN mY hEaRt and it's just annoying. i'm never going to love you, but if you still want to try to get me to love you, then stop trying so hard, plus we're technically siblings now and i'm not about that alabama shit.". before he could say anything else, you slammed your door and locked it. you retreated to your bed. when will he give up? isn't it obvious i hate him? how could i make it more clear??? thousands of thoughts ran through your head at once. you then thought about what you said. you're technically siblings. he's gonna be your stepbrother for the rest of your life. you're gonna have to deal with him for the rest of your life. you then started thinking about how many years it was gonna be until you were legally allowed to live on your own. you were so zoned out, you didn't notice the knocking at your door. you got up again and answered the door, not thinking about who it might be. and who would've guessed, it was Oil. right when you were about to close the door again, he spoke.
"please let me explain.."
"what do you need to explain??" you replied, you were so close to screaming.

"please let me talk to you..i'll tell you everything..."

i love korea is a bop djdbjsbdkw,,