Before you begin...

Before you begin, I just wanted to explain somethings really quick...

I have never written a story like this before, a story that expands more than one universe. Sure, I've written a story that includes both Marvel and DC, but this story is something different. While it may seem, at this moment, just like any other cross-over, or story I've done, it's not.

You'll see why later on.

There's something in this story that I've wanted to do for a very long time, but couldn't figure out the proper setting for.

This series will be very lengthy, and I will warn you now that it might involve stories and things, you're not familiar with, but if you stick around, you might find something that is.

I'm also writing this message to say thank you for giving this story, and any of my stories, a chance. I know my grammar stinks in some of my older stories that I wrote when I was in high school, and that I don't update those books anymore, but I hope that through this story you'll see that they have not been forgotten.

it might not seem like it but I appreciate all of you, not only for joining my characters on their journeys, but also for your continued support.

- ElizabethUnderwood7

P.S. By the time of publishing I had already finished typing book 1, so please have patience and I will send them out every few days.

Things involved in this crossover as far as I've written:

Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Star Wars
Supernatural

I will update this list as I write and will post it at the beginning of each book.

For sneak peeks and other info message me, or check out my discord: Fanfica99 #8075