Chapter 13.2

Chapter 13.2

Before you, sits a circular room, with a floor of marble and a dome shaped roof, pillars line the edges, giving way to a view so spectacular that it doesn't even seem real. Around the room are chairs of different styles, one of laurel wood imbedded with jewels, another of willow and stone, even one of old metal and wires. Upon these exact, three sit a group of girls. As you look around, you notice that several seats are taken, and while some have symbols emblazed on the back, others are blank, as if still waiting for someone to claim them.

You feel a presence beside you and turn to find the grey eyed, Aria Stone, as if she had materialized out of thin air. She gives you a wink, before in the blink of an eye and swirl of dust, she's seated across the room on a throne of grey leather and dark jagged rock, meteorite perhaps; above her, 6 stones have been imbedded into the back of the chair in a pentagon shape with one in the middle, each glowing as if they are alive.

As she takes a seat, the room goes silent, and all eyes turn on you.

" Hello." Aria greets. " I bet your wondering what's going on. Well, this is a pocket dimension, I guess you could call it, where we all meet in secret. You won't find this place mentioned in any other series, or story, but this one."

" This place only opens to us after our stories have ended for us, during major time skips, or anything like that." A girl with red hair and deep green eyes explained further, a hint of English accent in her voice. She was seated on the throne of willow and stone, above her an owl with his wings spread was both emblazoned and perched on the back of it was a barn owl with golden feathers.

" The author thought this might be a good way for us to go over some things." Another girl with ebony hair and matching dark eyes called out from the throne of laurel and jewels, above her a skull with headphones was carved into the wood of her throne. " You'll see why later on."

" And before you start wondering if Alicia Stevens sits among us, she does not." A girl with short blonde hair and empty grey green eyes said, staring at you as if looking directly through you. Her throne was made of dark oak and brown leather, with an eye carved above her.

" Not yet." The red head added, a knowing smile on her face as she glanced toward a throne next two seats away from Aria's, who sat to her left. This throne looked like it had been carved directly from an old tree and lined with furs, but no symbol had been placed upon it yet.

" Her time will come." Another voice called out, drawing your attention to a girl with short bright blue hair and bright purple eyes. You weren't sure if she was smiling, or scowling, because of the scars that lined her face, a clear sign that she had been attacked by something in her life. Unlike the rest of the girl, she lounged on a cushion on the floor, while a white wolf lies across her lap, its miss-matched eyes boring into you as if were daring you to step closer.

" Anyway, " Aria said, drawing your attention back to her." to the real reason the author had us bring you here. As she said before, this story might contain things your not familiar with such as characters and stories. Like mine for example-"

" Aria comes from story called Infinite." The girl on the cushion explained.

" We won't tell you what happens, as to avoid spoilers." The dark-haired girl assured. " You also don't have to have read it either, because though Aria is in this story, she, like the rest of us, is nothing more than a mouthpiece."

" If you have read Infinite. Bet it was a shocker to see me here, wasn't it?" Aria said, winking at you.

" Another character that you might have noticed in this story is Peter Parker, otherwise known as Spiderman. Sadly, Peter will not have much of a presence within book 1, but he will be an important factor later on." The red head continued, and the dark-haired girl frowned. " He will?" She questioned

" Yes, Samantha. He will." The red head sighed.

" Cool." Samantha grinned and the red head rolled her eyes with a mumble of, " Merlin's beard."

" Another character that will be important later on-" Sam started to say, but Aria cut her off. " Nope, we were told not to mention him, yet."

" Really? Okay." The girl with the blue hair muttered confused. " Who can we mention then?"

" How about the elves." The accented red head sighed. " I swear, I'm the only one who was listening when the author told us what to say."

" We were listening, you just have a better memory then us, Haylee." The girl with the blue hair pointed out.

" I'm afraid that it'll have to wait until next time." Aria said sadly, as a portal opened up behind you.

" Aw, already." Sam complained watching as you were slowly drawn backwards through the swirling vortex.

" Afraid so, they have a dinner to view." Aria grinned, and the other others looked over with matching grins, before Sam waved at you. " Ciao." She called out, before you were pulled into the abyss.