four

that's not fair :: luke skywalker

"So...what do you think of her, Han?" I ask, referring to the princess.

 "I'm trying not too, kid," He answers.

"Good..." I mumble, hoping he doesn't hear me.

 But then he starts talking again. "Still," he says, smirking, "she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, what do you think? Do you think a princess and a guy like me...?"

 "No!" I answer quickly. "You already have, Penny! You don't get the princess too! That's not fair!" Sure, when I first met her, I thought, maybe there would be a chance between her and me, but then I realized she definitely has a thing with Han.

 "Woah, woah, woah," Han defends. "I don't have Penny. She's like a sister to me, kid. It would be pretty gross if I wanted to get with my sister."

 I frown at him. "C'mon, I've seen the way you two are. You drink coffee in the cockpit together, you give each other nicknames, you practically finish each other's sentences!"

 "That doesn't mean I'm interested in her! You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were into her..."

 I feel my cheeks growing hot. "I am not!"

 "Okay, kid, whatever you say..."

 "What makes you think I'm into her?"

 Han chuckles. "On Tatooine, when you first met her, you practically undressed her with your eyes. The entire ride to Alderaan, you were making excuses to set your hand on her arm whenever you got the chance. And back there, you practically begged me to take Chewie so you could take her. And every single time I looked at the two of you, your arms were so tight around each other, I was wondering if you could even breathe-"

 "Okay, okay, that's enough. The handcuff thing wasn't about her, it was about that Wookie of yours, I don't exactly think he likes me. And we did almost die multiple times, so that explains the 'holding each other' part."

 "Yeah," Han scoffs, "but what about the rest of it?"

 "I do not like her!"

 Han throws his hands up. "Okay, okay, I believe you!"