twelve

does that mean i get to give you nicknames? :: penny

"So you're all packed up?" Han asks, causing both of us to laugh, knowing there really isn't anything to pack up.

 "C'mon, Hannie Boy, are Luke and Leia riding with us?"

 Han shakes his head. "Leia's riding with some pilot friend of hers..." He sounds almost...jealous? No, that can't be it. "Maybe Luke though, you'll have to ask him yourself. If he comes though, you're gonna have to keep your paws off of him...you're helping me fly the Falcon, and I don't want you getting distracted," he smirks.

 "Oh shut up," I say, punching his arm.

 "For real though, Penn," he chuckles, "the Falcon's got some thin walls, I don't wanna hear you two in your quarters while I'm in the cockpit, got it?"

Without really thinking about it, I open Luke's door without knocking.

 Inside, he's changing and when he hears me come in he shuffles to cover himself.

 "Would it kill you to knock?" He asks, obviously embarrassed.

 "Luke..." I begin, shutting the door, "I've literally seen you naked before."

 He chuckles, and lowers the shirt he had covering him, and finishes changing while I sit down on his bed.

 "So," I say, "are you riding in the Falcon with us? Or are you flying your X-Wing?"

 He shrugs. "Leia said she found someone to fly my X-Wing for me, which I'm not exactly happy about, but Leia swore to me it would be safe...so I guess that means I'm riding in the Falcon," he smiles.

 "Well, either way, I was gonna make you wear the orange jumpsuit," I smirk.

 "What is it with you and that jumpsuit?" He asks, taking my hand and pulling up off the bed and into his arms.

 I shrug, draping my arms over his shoulders. "I dunno, there's something about it...just like the Storm-"

 "I'm not wearing the Stormtrooper outfit again."

 "Why not?" I pout.

"Penny..."

"Luke..."

 He plants a soft kiss on my lips, and it catches me off guard. "C'mon, Penny, I'll wear anything but the Stormtrooper outfit. Besides, I don't even know where it is."