Arriving

Roman was the son of Cinderella and it suited him. He had his fathers' dark hair, with blonde highlights that caught the light and dazzled everyone. He went to every single party that was held on campus and only ever left at midnight. Roman was strong and athletic, the schools' head of almost every sports team. Popular and handsome, he had turned the school from an anti-LGBTQ+ place to the most accepting society ever. Roman now stood next to Patton, and he glanced over his friends' head to catch Logan's' eye.

Logan was the son of Snow White. His hair was black and his skin was pale. Logan was good looking, although Roman definitely was more handsome and attractive. He had an allergy to apple seeds, which was rather ironic because apples were his favourite food. Obsessed with how the Evil Queen had put his mother to sleep, he was the schools' most prestigious student, starring in alchemy and science. Roman practically paid Logan to do his homework. So did half the school. Only Roman ever got taken up on the offer.

Patton was well aware of his two friends exchanging glances above his head. He was short, with a round face and freckles. He, like Logan, wore glasses and, just like his friends, had big brown eyes. Patton was the head cheerleader and the head of the school council. Future King of Auradon and son of Belle and Beast, he ruled the school through love and kindness. No one could say a bad word about him. Besides, if they did, his two friends would come crashing down on them hard.

The three were untouchable, like an angelic version of the Plastics. They were all gay and they were all accepting. Everyone wanted to be their friend and many people were, but they never reached the fame the trio had.

And now the entire school waited in the courtyard for the limousine. A small ping sounded from Patton's' phone and he gestured quickly for the marching band to start playing. The 'ping' meant that the villains were approaching.

.:*:.

Virgil jumped from his sleep as he heard the distant sound of drums, growing closer. Groggily and slowly, he shifted up in his seat to peer out of the window.

"What's going on?" Asked Janus, brushing sweet wrappers off his lap. The villains had found the candy and chocolate and had managed to cleanse the shelf of almost everything. Remus shuffled in his seat, trying to peer through the front window.

"I can only see bushes," Remus said helpfully, trying to stand up without leaving his seat.

The driver glanced up at them through the rearview mirror, nervous. "You'll see the school soon."

And they did. Auradon Prep was a white castle, tall and fantastic. It put every beautiful thing to shame, with torrents that stretched to the cloudless, baby blue sky and majestic windows that caught the golden sunlight and shone like the blinding sea.

The villains trailed their gaze down in unison to the gathering of princes and princesses. There was a marching band gathered to the left and rows of people watched on nervously as the car pulled up outside three boys their age, standing formerly. They were to the right of the car so Janus opened his door, which was to the left.

He hid the lamp in his jean's' back pockets and smirked at the gasp he heard from the crowd of the left. His appearance had obviously shocked them, as no one expected to see a boy with half of his face human. The half-genie gave a cocky bow, stepping around the trunk of the car, leaning on the window as if to hide his friends.

.:*:.

Roman was annoyed by this entrance. Surely, they could've had just exited by the door closer to the people obviously waiting for them instead of this unnecessary gesture. The boy's' face was covered in scales on one side, and his eye was puffy and red, looking inflated.

Roman tried to peer at the rest of the villains but this boy blocked his view, stifling the curious venture. The next villain left the car from the same side. He wore an odd costume, that was black and seaweed green. His hair was brown with an ash-grey fringe. The villain moved to sit on the roof, cackling as he jumped up. He looked like an idiot, behaved like an idiot and visibly was an idiot. Obviously, none of the two was Maleficent's' child. 

So that meant he was. Roman couldn't see any horns, but he saw a few tufts of black hair. And then a boy just smaller than Patton and paler than Logan stepped into view. His green eyes were mesmerising and he was wearing a thick, baggy black hoodie, checkered with grey on the sleeves, that hid away the villains' frame. He sat on the trunk, hair falling over his face. He didn't look like much. But he observed them as though they were no one compared to him. Roman decided instantly that he didn't like any of them at all.

"Hi, welcome to Auradon!" Patton said brightly, working his natural charm almost instantly. "I'm Prince Patton, and these are my two friends, Prince Logan and Prince Roman."

Maleficent's' son raised an eyebrow at Patton but quickly turned to face the half-snake, as did the other.

The half-snake bowed, something glinting in his back pockets that Roman couldn't see properly. "You will call me Deceit. I am the son of Jafar, a half-genie by birth." His eyes shot up and locked with Pattons'. "And I promise to be good." The other villains snickered rudely. Someone in the audience behind Roman tensed.

"I am Remus, son of Ursula! Have you ever tried descaling a fish while it's alive?" Rambled the one with the grey fringe, obviously insane. "It's funny when you watch them writhe!"

Patton paled.

The one on the trunk just smirked. "Sorry 'bout the car."

"The car?" Frowned Logan, as his eyes travelled over the limousine. He noticed something on the bonnet and sighed. "Oh. I see. It'll be fixed. Your name?" The villain just flipped him off.

Patton gasped, obviously shocked by this behaviour. Roman jumped into action. "Honestly, such a unique gesture. What are you, four?"

"What are you, a cliche?" Answered Deceit, raising an eyebrow.

"I-It doesn't matter, Ro, don't worry!" Hurried Patton, giving him a pleading stare. Roman sighed, backing down reluctantly. "It's tour time!"