The Villains' First Morning in Auradon

Janus woke up and nearly freaked out. Then he remembered. "I hate being a half-genie." He hissed, moving around the small inside of his lamp. It was impossibly dark, and he couldn't find the lamps' chute. "Remus! Remus!" He cried, pounding hopelessly on the wall of the lamp.

"No, five more minutes..." Whined the voice of his friend, rolling over to get away from whatever was disturbing him.

"Remus! Get me out of here!" Bellowed Janus, kicking the lamp. It swayed slightly and then toppled over to the side with a loud crash that reverberated in the half-genies' head. Janus was knocked from the air onto the uncomfortable metal of the lamp. "Remus, please get me out!" He screamed.

"Is there a problem?" Said a new voice. It was the voice of Prince Logan, distant and muffled.

Janus hesitated. If they knew he now could be trapped in a lamp, they could use that against him. Granted, they were Auradon kids but they'd trapped them on that Isle for most of their life. Who's to say they wouldn't trap him in the lamp? "There's no problem! Go screw yourself! Remus, wake up, now!"

"Jan, tell Virgie that I'm not going to the market right now. Tell him that I wanna sleep for five more minutes..." Remus mumbled sleepily, splaying out on the bed just as Janus found his exit. The boys' hand smacked into the lamp, sending it spinning off onto the ground.

The half-genie growled, feeling the fluffy carpet halt his skid across the ground. "Remus, get up you fool! Get me out of here, you stupid octopus, let me out!"

"I'm terribly sorry for this intrusion but I'm afraid I'll have to enter to see what the problem is." Said Prince Logan in a monotone voice. He'd been standing out there the whole time?!

The door was opened, and the intellectual princes' footsteps could be heard.

Remus sat up in bed as Janus could see from his awkward viewpoint. "Janus, did you do your hair different?" He asked Logan.

"Remus, you idiot, get me out of here!" Shrieked Janus, pounding his fists hopelessly. "I don't know how to get out, you dumb fool! It's not letting me out!"

This stirred the idiot and Remus jumped out of the bed, dropping to look under the beds for where ever the half-genie was.

"Excuse me, I'm really confused. Where is the half-genie?" Asked Logan, eyes following Remus with masked concern.

Janus growled. "Oh, you're both idiots. Virgil! Virgil! Virgil, where are you? Virgil, get here right now! I need help and Remus is too stupid to deliver it!"

A shadow was cast across the ground, slouched against the door frame. "Jan? I still need to fix-" His friend paused instantly, probably seeing Prince Logan. "What's going on..?"

"Virgil, I'm stuck in here! And get that damned prince outta this room!" Shouted Janus, pounding his fists on the lamps' metal. It only increased his now growing headache.

The shadow moved and he saw Virgils' sneakers step to Logans' polished black shoes.

"Get outta here, you heard him," Virgil said, pushing the prince away.

"Is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" Asked the prince incredulously.

"Nope!" Virgil answered, popping the 'p' as he shut the door in the Logans' face. "Remus, Jan is literally right there."

A rustling noise Janus hadn't even noticed to his left stopped and he heard loud footsteps thump towards him. It made his lamp bounce around on the ground and he hit his head. "Oh god, Jan, I'm so sorry, man!"