🍋Bakugou x Reader

In this story you are
Age: 16
Season: Summer
School: U.A.
Class: 1-A
Friends: Bakugou, Todoroki, Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsuyu, Momo & Jiro
Height: Short
You have an average NOT OVERSEXUALIZED body.

You walked in your class with your friends Momo, Mina, Jiro and Tsuyu. "What are you going to do today ribbit?" Tsuyu asked. "Nothing really." Momo said. "I need to help my parents with music stuff." Jiro said. " I will be lasergaming with my family." Mina said. "What about you (Y/N)?" She asked. "Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugou and me are going swimming." You said. "Oh that's so cool! But they didn't ask us? What a bummer. I mean i couldn't come anyways. But yeah. " Mina said. "Heyy (Y/N)!" Kirishima yelled. You almost ran to him. "Hiii!!!" You said with a wide smile. "What's up with the smile dumbass?" Bakugou said. You started blushing. You had a crush on Bakugou. "Uh nothing." You said. "Come on dude. Don't be rude." Kirishima said to Bakugou. "I'M NOT FUCKING RUDE SHITTYHAIR." Bakugou answered.

~Time skip. Brough to you by small might~

It was the end of class. And you walked over to Kirishima, Kaminari and Bakugou. "Are you ready to go?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah. Uh i just need to check the time." You reached for your phone but you couldn't find it. "Shit. I lost my phone." "I'll help you dumbass" Bakugou said. Bakugou slipped and fell on top of you. "Sorry." He said. Still on top of you. "Hey are you guys. OH MY GOD." Kirishima said. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SHITTYHAIR." He got up and dragged you by your arm. "Heyy. But my phone." You said. "Ugh." You went to your locker abd finally found it. "Got it!" You said. "It was about damn time." Bakugou said.

~Time skip~
You were at the pool. All the changing rooms were full so you had to share one with Bakugou.

~Flashback~
Kirishima: (Y/N)!
Y/N: Yes?
Kirishima: Me and Kaminari will be sharing a changing room. Because there are only 2 changing rooms. So you and Bakugou need to share one.
Bakugou & (Y/N) : WHAT?!?
Kaminari : HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bakugou: No fucking way. I'd rather change in the public changing room.
Kirishima: Go ahead and change in the public changingroom then.
Bakugou: MMMHHGGGPPP I'LL GET YOU SHITTYHAIR. JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
~End of flashback~

"I'm sorry Bakugou. That you have yo be stuck with me in a changing room." You said. "I don't care." He said. He was done changing. And you turned around to remove your clothes. "Don't look." You said. "I can't promise you anything." He said. He smirked. You didn't see it but you could feel it. You could feel his crimson eyes stare at you. It made you feel a weird feeling. The fact that your crush was looking at you while you were naked. "Bakugou, i can feel your eyes staring at me." You said. "Maybe you're right." He said. You reached out for your swimmingsuit in your bag. "Huh?" "Are you looking for this?" You turn around covering you private part and chest. "Bakugou!" You yelled. "GIVE THAT BACK!" You demanded. He smirked "Come and get it. You obviously couldn't because you had to cover your body. "Come on. I'm waiting." He said. You quickly grabbed your bathing suit. But Bakugou had other plans and pinned you against the door. "Look at you. Butt naked. Pinned up against the door. What a beautiful view." He smirked. He kissed you. He bit your bottom lip and asked for an entrance. You decided to be a tease and denied his entrance. He moved his hand to your vagina and he inserted 2 fingers. "Aah~" You moaned. He took the chance and slid his tongue in your mouth. Both your tongues were fighting for dominance. But obviously Bakugou won. You moaned into his mouth. He was still thrusting his fingers into your wet pussy. He removed his lips and a string of saliva connected you guys. He started to kiss your neck. Soon finding your sweet spot. "Ahh~" You moaned out. "I would take you right here. But since shittyhair and charge pole are waiting for us, we have to stop." He said while smirking. "I was about to cum you jerk!" You said angrily (is that even a word?)
"Fine, fine dumbass." He started to thrust his finger inside you again. He covered your mouth with his hand. "I-I'm. Aah~ Cumming" You said. "Good." He said. You came onto his fingers and you quickly put on your bathing suit.

"What took you two so long?" Kirishima asked.
"None of your business shittyhair!" Bakugou yelled. It was a stupid move of him because Kirishima now obviously knew what was going on. "I see." Kirishima said. He walked away to Kaminari.

Conversation between (Y/N) and Bakugou

"(Y/N)"
"Yes?"
"Meet me at my house 9 pm"
"Okay"

You all went swimming and had a good time. When you were home you fell onto your bed. "Oh my god." You said.

~Time skip. You're now at your house with Bakugou.~

Bakugou is at your house.
He is sitting on your bed and you are next to him . "Hey uhm, let's finish what we were doing." He said. "Sure." You walked over to him. He looked you in the eyes and kissed you. Deeply. He bit your bottom lip asking for an entrance. But you decided to be a tease and deny. He squeezed your breast lightly making you moan. He took the chance and your kissing turned into a hot make out session. He started to nibble/bite/suck your neck. "Aah~" You let out a small moan. He knew he found your weak spot. He started to abuse the spot. "K-Katsuki~" You moaned out.  He stood up. "Get on your knees." He said. You did as he told you. And you got on your knees. You started to suck him. You bobbed your head up and down. And he pulled your hair to guide you. "Fuck (Y/N) just like that~" He moaned out. His moans were so deep. It made you extremly wet. You started to go faster and deepthroat him. The tip of his penis hit your throat. It made you gag a little bit. But it was fine. "I'm going to cum AAHG~" He came inside your mouth and you swallowed it. You then layed on the bed. And Katsuki positioned himself infront of you. He held up your legs on his shoulders. And he pressed the tip against your entrance. He started to thurst inside you. "Aah~ Katsuki" You felt shivers go down your spine. You felt so good. And this felt so right to do. This went on for a few minutes. Until he started to thrust into you faster. You placed your arms around him. "Aah~ I'm going to cum Katsuki." You moaned out. "Me too." He went inhumand speed and the two of you both came at the same time. "I love you " You said. "I love you too." He said. Then your door opened. "(Y/N)?! WHAT IS GOING ON? WHO IS THAT BOY? AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT WITH HIM." It was your dad. Katsuki covered the two of you with a blanket. "I'm her boyfriend. Deal with it. Now give us some privacy." Katsuki said. Your father looked pissed but cloaed the door. Katsuki quickly put on his clothes. And he grabbed his stuff. "Text me." He said while he climbed out of the window. You put on a shirt, panties and shorts and you went to bed.

A/N this was a long one but that's fine. :P