🍋Aizawa x Neko! Reader

Hi guys!! Sorry I didn't update this book in a long time. So I finally decided to write again :)
Make sure to check out my other Wattpads!
If you don't know what Neko means. It means cat in Japanese. :P

In this story you are
Age: 25
Job: Pro Hero
Quirk:Neko
Basically you can do everything a cat can.
Friends: Shota Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada, Yu Takeyama & Nemuri Kayama
Height: 5,2
Hobby: You're in a band and play the guitar.
Boyfriend: Shouta Aizawa.
You have known eachother since highschool.

You were in that time of the month. Aka your heat. Because your quirk is neko, you also got your heat every month. This time you and Aizawa went out to the store. You needed new strings for your guitar. You almost couldn't walk because of your heat. Your knees were weak and it was hard to stand up. "Do you need these?" You looked up to Aizawa holding a pack of guitar strings. "Hey, are you okay?" He kneels down infront of you. "What's going on?" He looked worried. "I'm fine" You say. You try to stand up but you fall to your knees. "(Y/N) I need you to tell me what's going on. Or else I'm not able to help you." He says. He helps you up and he gives you support with his arm. "I'm in my heat." You whisper. You look over to him. You see him smirking.
"What?" You say. He just looks at you and picks up the guitar strings. "Are these good?" He said. "Yes." You answered. You were wondering why he didn't answer your questions.

~Time skip at the front door~

You were about to walk in.
Aizawa followed you inside. You layed down the bag with guitar strings on the table. "Hey uh what di-" You were interupted by Shota pinning you against the wall. "Ah" He leaned over to your cat ear. "You're in your heat right? Let daddy help you." His deep voice made you so wet and horny. He leaned over to kiss you. He bit you bottom lip asking for an enterance. You kindly denied to tease him. But he wasn't having it. So he grabbed your butt. "Nnah~" He saw this as a chance and he slipped his tongue in your mouth. Exploring every inch. You melted in the kiss. He sucked on your neck. (You were wearing a skirt)
He rubbed on your clothed clit. "Nyaa~" You moaned. He left marks all over your neck. He then picked you up bridal style. Into the bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and removed your shirt and skirt. He removed his shirt and started to continue. He unclipped your bra and started to suck on your right bud while playing with the left one. "Mmh~" You were enjoying yourself a lot. He removed his pants leaving him in his boxers. He removed your panties and started to insert a finger. He pumped it in and out and you were going crazy. Just because of a finger. He added another one while sucking on your clit. "Aaah, Shota, I'm gonna cum~" You came onto his fingers. He moved up and kissed you. "You called me the wrong name." He said. "S-Sorry Daddy" You tasted yourself. He removed his boxers, revealing his boner. "Look at what you did to Daddy. You have to fix this kitten." You knew what he meant. And you went on your knees. You started to lick his tip. You then took his member inside your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down, deepthroating him. He gave a few groans here and there. "I'm going to cum kitten. Swallow it" He demanded. You did as he said. Swallowing all his cum. Every single drop. "Doggystyle" He demanded. You did as he said and he positioned himself. "Are you ready kitten?" He asked. "Y-Yes" He rammed himself inside of you. "Aaaahhhh~" You moan really loud. "Fuck you're tight." Shota says while slamming into you. You hold onto the sheets for dear life. He pulls your hair. And he whispers in your ear "Come one. Be louder for daddy will you?" He starts slamming into you. Faster. You start to feel a knot form. "Nngahh i'm going to c-cum." You were a moaning mess. "Me too" He said. You both climax at the same time. You felt his cum fill you up. He pulled out of you. He was panting. He cleaned you and him up and layed next to you. "If you're in heat, don't be scared to tell me."

Hi I hope you guys enojoyed this!!! I haven't been getting request so until that i'll just post different bnha guys.