🍋Dabi x Reader

In this story you are
Age: 19
Season: Winter
You're a villain
Friends: Dabi & Toga
Height: Short
You have an average NOT OVERSEXUALIZED body.

You and Dabi were good friends since you were young. He had been with you for as long as you can remember. He'd always come to you with his problems. And you'd always go to him with your problems. You knew his real identity and his real name. You really knew the true him. Toga is also a good friend. But you only knew her from highschool. Since you two were weirdo's in the eyes of the others. You had feelings for Dabi. Since you met him you have felt something. But in your teenage years, you knew it wasn't just something special. It was love. You trully loved him. And you would die for him. You couldn't live without him. You thought he didn't like you back. You thought he loved you as a friend. But oh boy you were wrong. Dabi never loved anyone in his life. But the day he met you, that changed. He did so mucb to save you. While you didn't know it. He almost died trying to protect you. Even tho you didn't know you were in danger. He did. He always was there for you and you didn't even know he was there for you always. Dabi loved you. He would kill anyone for you. Even himself. He promised himself to protect you no matter what. Even if it meant he would lose his life. He didn't care. Today you would join the LOV with Toga and Dabi by your side. You arrived at the place where they wanted to see if the three of you really fitted there.

~Time skip because i'm lazy. Brought to you by Shigaraki's crusty lips. Boii need some chapstick.~

You were in your room. The new room you got because you couldn't stay home. You had to stay with LOV. Dabi and you shared a room.

~Flashback~
Shigaraki:  
(Y/N), i think it's better if you and Dabi share a room. Since the two of you have known each other for a very long time. And we need to save a lot of rooms. In case more people want to join the LOV.

Dabi: Fine by me.
Y/N: Yeah, i don't mind.

~End of flashback~

It was late at night. And Dabi decided to take a shower. You just layed in the shared bed. Waiting for him to come out of the shower.
"(Y/N)! Can you give me a towel."
You heard Dabi asking you for a towel. "Y-Yeah. Just a sec." You said while trying to find a towel. You walked into the bathroom. "Here you g-" Your jaw dropped. "D-Dabi. You're n-naked." You mumbeld out. "Ofcourse i am. I forgot to grab a towel. But thanks." He turned around and you walked to the shared bed. "Holy shit." You felt aroused and turned on by the sight of his naked body. His strong abs and muscles. He could easily carry you. God you wanted it. You wanted him. And not to forget. His size. He was big. You were so turned on, that you started to finger yourself. Forgetting he was in the bathroom almost done drying himself.

Dabi's POV:
I heard moans coming from the bedroom. "Aah D-Dabi. Fuck me please mmhp~" It was (Y/N). The sight of her perfect body was amazing. Her (S/C) was beautiful. And her breasts were beautiful. The way she hold up her legs. She was just so perfect. I wanted to take her then and there. I still was shocked that she moaned out my name. I felt this wave of happines and euphoria. I was happy. That i got to see her in a situation like this moaning out my name. I started to stroke myself at the sight of (Y/N) masturbating. The door was a little bit opened. She started going faster with her fingers and came the same time i did. I cleaned myself and walked in the bedroom. "If you want to fuck. Just ask." I said.  She blushed and looked away in a embarrassed way. Still being naked on the bed. I couldn't control myself and i walked over to her. I opened her legs and i moved her face with my hand so that she would look at me. I looked her in the eyes. "I love you (Y/N)." I said.

(Y/N)'S POV:
Omg. I can't believe this is happening. He said that he loved me. AAAAHHHH what do i do. "I- I love you too." I said.

Back to the normal POV:
He looked you in the eyes and kissed you. Deeply. He bit your bottom lip asking for an entrance. But you decided to be a tease and deny. He squeezed your breast lightly making you moan. He took the chance and your kissing turned into a hot make out session. He started to nibble/bite/suck your neck. "Aah~" You let out a small moan. He knew he found your weak spot. He started to abuse the spot. "D-Dabi~" You moaned out. He insterted 2 finger inside your womanhood. And he thrusted the finger up and down. Then he moved to your breasts. He played with the left one. Ajd he sucked on the right one. After a minute or 4 he moved down to your vagina and he started sucking your clit. "Mhh Dabi~" You moaned out. He inserted his tongue and you felt a knot in your stomache. "Aah~ I'm going to cum" You moaned out. That's when you climaxed inside his mouth. He stood up. "Get on your knees." He said. You did as he told you. And you got on your knees. You started to suck him. You bobbed your head up and down. And he pulled your hair to guide you. "Fuck (Y/N) just like that~" He moaned out. His moans were so deep. It made you extremly wet. You started to go faster and deepthroat him. The tip of his penis hit your throat. It made you gag a little bit. But it was fine. "I'm going to cum AAHG~" He came inside your mouth and you swallowed it. "Get on the bed. Knees and elbows on the bed. I wanna do it doggystyle." He said. Once again you obeyed him. And you went in the position he told you to. You could feel the tip of his penis rubbing against your entrance. You let out a slight moan. He then entered you and you felt a wave of pleasure. "Aaah~" You moaned out. He started to move and you were a moaning, hot mess. After a few minutes of him fucking you the same pace. He started to go inhuman speed. He pulled your hair. And your eyes rolled to the back of your brain. "D-Dabi i'm going t-to cum. Aaah~" The room smelled like sex. And the whole room was filled with his groans, your moans and the sound of skin clapping against each other. You were sure that everyone heard you two but you didn't care. "I'm going to cum to." He said. While still thrusting into you deep, hard and fast. You both climaxed at the same time and you could feel his semen fill you up. He fell next to you. And you crawled up against him. "Goodnight love." He said. "Goodnight Dabi" You both fell asleep.

-The next morning-
You put on a shirt of Dabi. And some of your panties. He was in a shirt and grey sweatpants. The two of you walked to the bar. "Next time don't be so loud." Shigaraki said. "I can't promise you anything." Dabi said while smirking.

A/N This one was a really long story lol. But that is just because this is a shorted version of a book i was writing. I quited because i didn't feel like writing a whole book. :P