⑨②

20 minutes later Taehyung came back, trying not to flush whenever he looked at Jungkook. They were in the same situation as earlier, both sitting on the couch but this time with lots of space inbetween them.

"What took you so long?"

Taehyung flinched, his cheeks eventually turning pink.

"I-I was on my phone..." he stuttered and looked down, bangs covering his face.

Jungkook didn't have to know that Taehyung jerked off in the bathroom, right? What the blonde didn't see was the the smirk that crept up the younger's face.

"On your phone you say? Didn't sound like that when I was in the bathroom."

"W-what?!" Taehyung looked at him in horror, extreme embarrassment bubbling up inside him and he sighed shakily as he hid his face behind his hands. Thankfully, the door opened before Jungkook could say anything else, revealing Seokjin and Jimin.

"We're done, good luck you guys." Jimin smiled, ruffling both of their hair.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook returned the smile and got up, walking into the recording room.

"I'll drive home now. Just call a driver when you're done, alright?" Seokjin informed Taehyung who nodded weakly, wishing nothing more than to accompany his brother. But he didn't have a choice and so he followed Jungkook after he waved after his brother and his best friend. Thankfully they didn't see the obvious bitemark.

One hour later, Taehyung was close to screaming at the younger, then slap him across his face and leave him back. The reason they took so long was because Jungkook was literally nagging at everything Taehyung did.

This note was too high, sing louder at this part, you missed your cue, etc.. The blonde took a deep breath, hands balled into fists long ago. After singing another part, Jungkook decided to go again.

"Seriously? If you keep on singing that bad, we'll be here until tomorrow."

Okay, that crossed the line.

"Would you just shut the fuck up?!" Taehyung snarled at Jungkook, startling the assistant, the brunette seeming unfazed however.

"I would if you sung well but the thing is— you don't."

Taehyung felt his heart ache, the younger's words hurting him deeply. Nevertheless his anger was bigger and he gritted his teeth, feeling the old sassy Taehyung take over.

"Would you excuse us for a minute?" the blonde growled and grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly, dragging him into an empty hallway despite his protests.

"Let me go, it's not my fault if you're too stupid to sing proper—"

Jungkook wasn't able to continue because he was suddenly pushed up against a wall, a hand coming down onto his cheek with controlled force. Silence lingered between the two males and Taehyung crossed his arms sassily while Jungkook touched his stinging cheek, eyes wide.

"Where did your big mouth go, huh?" the blonde scoffed and rolled his eyes as the younger just quietly stared at him in shock.

"Think about what you're gonna say to me next time, understood?"

Taehyung turned around, attempting to walk back to the recording studio but all of a sudden, a hand around his arm pulling him back. Now he was the one being slammed against the wall, Jungkook's chest pressed up against the older's back which forced a gasp out of Taehyung. The Maknae's hot breath hit his neck and the blonde squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to shudder as goosebumps erupted all over his body.