Finally.

A/N: So sorry for the short update. I swear I got on to write it......and then spent three hours reading Spencer Reid and Derek Morgan fanfiction until I was literally late for class. So yeah. Sorry. 

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look worse for wear" I shot a dark look at Tom as he opened my passenger side door, climbing in and buckling his seat belt. 

"You don't exactly look like prince charming today" I said as he closed the door. 

"Late night" He shrugged, running his fingers through his messy hair. 

"I didn't know short hair could get that messy" I pulled away from the curb in front of Tucker's house. "No offense, but you kind of smell like too much axe too" 

"Blame Tucker. It was his idea of a high stakes video. The entire house smells like GAP." Tom grimaced. "How'd you get rid of Emma" 

"We had a bit of a fight last night" I rolled my eyes as I turned a corner. 

"About?" He asked suddently. 

"Guys" I shrugged, hoping he didn't prod further. "So. About that talk" 

He hesitated for a moment. "Listen, Ash. I didn't mean to just kiss you out of the blue" 

"Didn't....Didn't mean it?" I asked, hoping my voice didn't sound as shaky as I imagined it to be. 

"Yeah. I mean, it was just too sudden and weird and I really shouldn't have" 

My heart dropped as I stopped the car at a stop sign. "So what you're saying...." 

"Is I just think we should be friends. I mean, we're better that way. And you don't like me and I don't like you." Tom shrugged. 

"Get out" My fingers clenched the steering wheel. '

"Huh?" Tom looked confused. 

"If you're so dense that you think I....God damnit Tom." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I don't....I never said....I...GAH" 

"Wait what?" Tom said as we turned. "Ashley you..." 

"I do like you Tom!" I snapped. "But sense I don't actually mean anything in this situation you can get the hell out of my car" 

"Ashley" Tom said, his voice lowering an octave. 

"Did I not make myself cl-umf" 

Tom leaned forward as I turned to yell at him, pressing his lips to mine quickly. It was an uncomfortable position, with the gear shift digging into my ribs and my neck and shoulder at an awkward angle. But the kiss was beautful and warm. The frustration melted away as he leaned away, fingers tangled in my hair. 

"I lied when I said I didn't like you" Tom said. 

"I couldn't tell" I rolled my eyes. 

A car horn jolted me out of my stupor, forcing me to focus on the road. We were still sitting at the stop sign. Two cars had lined up behind me. "Fucking hell" I turned onto the next street, not even sure where I was going. 

"How about we go on an actual date then" I swatted Tom's hand away as he poked my fingers. 

"I thought our ice cream date was a real date." I smirked as we continued to drive. 

"No. It was a I'm-sorry-I-kissed-you-please-don't-kill-me date." Tom shrugged. "Plus I figure I should. Seeing as you're my 'queen'" He smirked in my direction, referencing the Mianite plot-line. 

"But....ice-cream" 

"If you want it that badly we can still get ice cream" Tom rolled his eyes at me. 

"And since it's a date, you can still buy."