The letter

Chanyeol's Pov

I guess Baekhyun was right about me being a little paranoid. I have been working a lot. And since I have a family, I need to pull myself together.

I decided to take Baekhyun and the twins out for the day. Baekhyun seemed very excited while little Jimin and Mingan were giggling at their mom's reaction.

"My little angels, are you excited to go out today with daddy! I'm excited!" Baekhyun squealed as the twins squealed like he did.

"Alright, alright, we don't wanna bust my eardrums." I chuckled as I put the twins in their stroller.

"We're just excited Chanyeol, I'll go get the baby bag." Baekhyun chuckles as he walked to the babies room.

I looked at the twins as they were both babbling amongst themselves about who knows what. I smiled, how did I get so lucky to have a beautiful family.

"Ready to go?" Baekhyun asked as he walked back in.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I answered.

He smiled and went to the stroller and pushed it out the house. I smiled when Mingan and Jimin started squealing again. I followed behind them then shut and locked the door.

-At the park-

As we walked in the park, I couldn't help but feel as if we are being watched. But I brushed that feeling aside due to the fact that I didn't want to ruin this day for him.

"Yeol, let's go sit under the Sakura tree." Baekhyun smiled as he made his way to the tree with the stroller.

I followed behind him and watched as he carefully picked the twins up and sat down on the ground.

"Yeol, come over here, the shade is nice, isn't nice my little babies." He cooed as he kissed both of their cheeks.

I smiled and took my phone out then took a picture of the cute scene. Once I was done, I sat down beside Baekhyun and grabbed Mingan from him.

"This is nice isn't it....being out with just us and no distractions what so ever." He sighed as he played with Jimin's hand.

"Yeah...this is nice...very nice." I smiled at him.

He didn't seem to notice which was fine. Mingan began to pull on my right ear which I always get so confused on why they are so fascinated with my ears. Baekhyun seemed to notice and began to laugh.

"Uh oh...looks like our little princess found her way back to your ears." He chuckled,

I rolled my eyes.

"Ha Ha, very funny...are you hungry?" I asked Baekhyun as I stood up and walked to the babies stroller and strapped Mingan in it.

"Yeah...I could eat." He responded as he also stood up and put Jimin back into the stroller.

He then grabbed the stroller and began to walk. I followed behind wondering where he was going until we stopped in front of a Mcdonalds.

"Ah...you wanna eat at this place....well if that's what you want." I joked as I opened the door for him.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes then walked inside the restaurant.

"Go sit, I'll order the food." I told him as he nodded his head and walked over to the table and sat down.

-Time Skip-

Baekhyun and I decided to call it a day and decided it was time to go home. When we got in,our maid informed me that I had a letter on my desk. I told her thank you then proceeded to help Baekhyun wash and put the babies to sleep.

"Chanyeol, do you wanna join me in the shower...we could save water." Baekhyun smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I smirked and went up to him and began to kiss his sweet lips. He pulled away and wiggled his eyebrows and walked away while swaying his hips.

I chuckled and bit my lower lip.

"I'll be there in a minute babe, let me go check the mail in my office okay!" I told him as he yelled okay in response.

When I got to my office, I saw a bright red envelope on my desk. Confused, I opened it and began to read the letter.

~The Letter~

Dear Park Chanyeol,

It is my greatest pleasure to inform you that time is ticking on your precious family. Do you think that after all these years I would let go of what you did to my family. I refuse to let you live a happy life with your family. I swear your life is gonna be a nightmare when I'm through with you. I heard what you did with that one family....killed the son and father and let the mother live if she decided to leave the country and never come back. Well just like you snatched away their lives, I'm gonna snatch away the most important thing in your life.....Byun Baekhyun and your kids. So watch your back Park Chanyeol....You might have scared a women out of the country...but you won't scare me. This is war. Be prepared.

Sincerely, P.D

~End of the Letter~

I froze. I dropped the letter and ran to my office phone and called Sehun.

-🔞Warning...Mature Content 🔞-

Sehun's Pov

-

"My gosh Luhan...keep going ... fuck." I groaned as Luhan was sucking me off.

Just then, my phone ranged causing me to get frustrated. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. Luhan pulled away with a pop noise.

"Is that my mom? Is something wrong Lulu?" He questioned and wiped some pre-cum off his mouth.

"No it's Chanyeol, hold up babe...but keep sucking though, we're not done here." I smirked as I answered the phone.

Luhan grinned and for back in his position and started to suck me.

"Hello?" I greeted Chanyeol.

"We Have a problem.... A really big problem.... Meet me at my office in 20 minutes." He instructed then quickly hung up.

I looked at my phone and looked at Luhan.

"Um babe....I have to go... Chanyeol seems to have a problem and needs me there...we'll have to wait." I groaned as he began to deep throat me.

He pulled away again with a pop and pouts.

"Ah...I was looking forward to having my hunnie-pop....fine ...but hurry back or I'll use my dildo to fuck myself." Luhan teased as I stood up and pulled my pants and underwear up.

"I'll be back as fast as I can....but don't do anything or I'll punish you okay." I warned him as I wiped off a bit of pre-cum from his face then licked it off then rushed out the house.

This better be important Park or I'll get Luhan to kick his ass again.

A/N: Hey guys!! 2 updates from different books in 1 day, surprise🤗🤗. Just like I said in my other book, The Bad Boy Nextdoor (Chanbaek), I've been under a lot of pressure, but I am in the midst of working on the next chapter of call out my name (2) and coming up with new chapter ideas for this book...so stay tuned. I will also be updating on Christmas special for this book as your Christmas gift, so be prepared for that as well🎄. I also wanna know you guys opinion on something: I was thinking of writing another chanbaek book in the Summer of 2021 about a serial killer who gets admitted into a mental asylum and falls in love with his doctor and ends up kidnapping him. Do you guys think it's a good idea? Let me know in the comments. I love you guys so much and I hope you have a great day or night🥰🥰. And I hope you enjoy the latest update.

K~🌸