Get Away pt.1

Chanyeol's POV

Flashback

"So who could be behind the letter that you can think of Chanyeol?" Sehun asked as he sat in my office chair looking at the letter.

"I don't fucking know Sehun.....Fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

Every time I think my life is going great, there's always an asshole lurking in the corner ready to fuck up my happiness. And for this asshole in particular to threaten my Baekhyun and my babies, they have a lot guts.

"And does Baekhyun know about this?" Sehun asked.

"N-," I began to say before I was cut off by a soft voice.

"Does Baekhyun know about what?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Um...I was asking if...I'm, you knew...about th-," Sehun began to say.

"Do you know about the getaway I'm planning for you and the babies." I chimed in.

"A getaway? Why do you wanna plan a get away so suddenly?" He inquired.

"Because I think we all need a vacation." "I responded with, hoping it would work.

He stared at me in silence then smiled.

"That sounds like an amazing plan, we should invite Lulu and Kyungsoo, we should take the kids to Disney World in the states." He cheered while walking out my office.

I looked at Sehun and let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close." Sehun chuckled as he looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Looks like we have a trip to plan." I weakly responded.

~Present Time~

Which brings us to now. Baekhyun and I had just arrived to the resort with the babies.

"Ohhh I'm so excited to finally get to experience Disney with my family and friends!" Baekhyun squealed.

"Love, the babies are sleeping... don't be so loud." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited since this is my first time going to Disney ever." Baekhyun smiles.

I shake my head at his child-like behavior and walked to the front desk to talk to the hotel's concierge.

"Welcome to our magical hotel, how may I assist you?" The concierge greeted.

"Hello, I have a reservation under Park Chanyeol ." I informed her.

She looked at the computer screen and typed a few things then looked up at me and smiled.

"Ah yes, you reserved 3 vip bungalows and if I'm correct, you wanted to have our security team be with you and your family as well as our Disney park hop passes?" She asked.

"That's correct." I confirmed with her.

She walked off for a split moment then came back with our room keys and a few bags.

"Here you go, and since you're vip, here's some complimentary Disney merchandise for you and your family and as requested with the security team, they will be on 24 hour surveillance watch... please, enjoy your stay with us." She smiles as she returned to staring at the computer.

I bid my goodbye and walked back over to Baekhyun who was holding the babies and staring at the fish tank in the hotel lobby.

"Hey, are you ready?" I asked him.