The One With the List

-The Penthouse-
Zadie's POV:

Bree, Kaz, Oliver and I were hanging out watching Love Is Blind. I was supposed to be studying for my geology exam, but I mean, it's a test about rocks...how hard can it be?

"Cameron and Lauren are literally my favorite couple." Bree commented, causing me to agree. 

"Check it out, guys." Chase walked in, carrying a Davenport Industries box. "Mr. Davenport shipped us a box from Mission Creek."

"Huh, as long as he's not in it- okay." Bree joked. 

"Cool. It's some of our old technology." Chase opened the box. 

Kaz reached in and took an envelope out, "Hey, look, a Daven note...Dear Elite Force, I'm converting the basement into a play room for Naomi so please keep this stuff at the penthouse for me." 

"Raising a baby in the basement? That kid's gonna have some serious issues." Oliver commented, earning a glare from Bree. 

It was like a box of memories...there was the device that Davenport used when he rescued us from Krane, the neuroscrambler, and the cyber cloak, which Kaz picked up. 

"What's this?"

"A cyber cloak. It's a virtual body disguise. It can make you take on anyone's appearance. One time, I got stuck looking like Bree and I had to go to the school dance with this guy named Jake."

I laughed. I remembered that night so well. It literally feels like just yesterday we were at that dance. 

"Same thing happened to me." Oliver chimed in. "Not the cyber cloak though. Texting mishap. It's a long story, I'll tell you about it later."

"And then I'll tell you how I orchestrated the whole thing." Kaz chuckled as he picked up the neuroscrambler from the box, "ooh, what's this?"

"Hey, be careful. That's a memory wipe. It can erase minutes, hours, and even years of someone's life." Chase explained. 

"Yeah, once we used it on Davenport and he ended up being a three year old for the day." 

"Hey, if I use this on Skylar, maybe she'll forget all the stupid things I've said and wanna date me." Oliver hopefully smiled. 

Bree commented bluntly, "it's a memory wipe, not a miracle maker."

Kaz looked closely at it, "so, how does this thing..." The familiar light blue light flashed and Kaz had a blank expression come across his face. "Ooh, what's this?"

-Mission Command-

So, there was a team meeting and everyone had to go down to mission command. But instead of being normal and just telling everyone, somebody (my money's on Chase) put out flyers. 

"Okay, team meeting time." Chase was the last to walk in. "Thank you all for coming."

"We live here. Did you really have to post flyers in the kitchen?" Bree judged. That's what I'm saying!

Chase smiled, pointing to Oliver, "That was Oliver's idea." Guess I was wrong about it being Chase's idea, but he did seem proud of it.

He smirked, "And I think the attendance speaks for itself."

"Anyway, I have an update about our plan to warn all the superheroes about Roman and Riker. By using Kaz's computer password from Mighty Med, we were able to access the encrypted superhero communications network."

"It's a secure way for superheroes to message each other without exposing themselves to the outside world." Oliver further explained. 

"It's also a great way to share recipes." Skylar added, "Red Assassin loved my banana muffins."