Chapter Two // Stay

[WARNING: CRINGE WRITING LOL! I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 AND IM LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF RN. EITHER WAYS, I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYYY]

What's up with me? I kept blacking out like it's a usual thing for me, but it's not. Should I see a doctor? Maybe I should not, I have to go back home.

=====

The sound of dropping water rang in my ears as I laid unconscious for what it felt like years. This may sound stupid, but the silence around me makes me feel insecure. What if someone suddenly kills me or suddenly-

"I... I'm really sorry..."

A voice called out while tiny sobs can be heard every couple seconds.

"I shouldn't have done that, shouldn't I?"

I can't tell who this person is, but I can tell their upset about something.

"It's not like you can hear me, right? You're laying there, lifeless." The voice spoke in a worried tone, then stopped. "Making me and Keda wonder if you'll even wake up..." the voice continued. "Before I leave you again, I just wanna tell you how pretty you are. It's rare to see a beauty like you around, especially on a desert."

The voice stopped talking as the silence surrounds my body again.

Who could that be? Were the words that kept replaying on my head as the night proceeded.

=====

To my surprise, I managed to open my eyes. "H-hey I'm back..." I whispered to myself. "Hey, I'm back!" I repeated it again but this time I shouted it in such a happy tone!

"Mom! Dad! I'm bac-" my body stung in pain while I tried climbing off the mattress I was sleeping on. "What the-?" when I started seeing clearer, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it, my body was covered with bandages. I tried grabbing anything to help me maneuver off this dusty fabric-cased bed they call a mattress. After attempting to find something to grab on, my eyes closed due to the pain it brought to my skin.

While moving my arms I got of hold of something. It was warm and it was cloth? I gripped tightly on it and tried pushing myself upwards. Due to the sweat of my hands, the cloth I was holding slipped off making me fall on my back. But as I was about to fall on my back but I caught by the warm cloth I gripped on earlier.

I opened my eyes and saw...

You again.