Chapter Four // Wish Come True (Part 1)

[WARNING: CRINGE WRITING LOL! I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 AND IM LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF RN. EITHER WAYS, I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYYY]

"Kid, take it back!"

"And why should I? It's true, you have the ugliest name in town."

•••

•••

(Y/N), the girl who found herself in a circus that who knows where, was now caught in a situation she thought she wouldn't have to experience once in her life. It's true, she didn't even expect it to happen after hearing her mother's woes, witnessing her father's ignorance, and the society she always blamed for. Everything was going on so fast for the pitiful young girl, perhaps if she were to wait for a blessing then maybe things would get better afterwards or maybe it's already before her?

Didn't she wish for a time; a time to rest and let things out?

A place to restore, to recharge, and to think things over?

What if the circus already provided her the things she desired the most at the time of trouble?

Then wouldn't you consider it, a wish come true?

•••

"Can you stop?" (Y/N) managed to spit out a few words after all the running she did in attempt to catch the pink performer. "Would you be mad if I said no?" The so-called performer annoyingly teased back. (Y/N) still panting for air; shot Popee one of her deathly glare while Popee nonchalantly kept giggling to himself probably about how great he is and how cool he'll look once he start performing his tricks to his first audience, (Y/N).

Popee was handling this situation just fine but (Y/N) on the other hand was about to lash out because of his stupid jokes! "Popee!" She called out his name as she clenched her fist. Of course she continued, lowering her tone to a calmer one while slightly twitching, "POPE— god damit, never mind." (Y/N) finally gave in to Popee's childish acts and settled down to blow off some steam, but alas Popee the brat remained like an idiot.

" (Y/N) finally gave in to Popee's childish acts and settled down to blow off some steam, but alas Popee the brat remained like an idiot