Oh sh!t...

Doggy and bunny watched in horror as their classmates, teacher and school doctor all got turned into monsters!
"What the actual f@ck"doggy exclaimed under his breath. The monsters began to leave the class room and doggy and bunny needed to get out of there.
"Run!"a female voice shouted, doggy and bunny obeyed and dashed down the hall
"Pony help me fight them off!"the voice yelled.
"Coming zizzy!"pony exclaimed back as he pulled out his wooden sword.
Tf is he gonna do with a flipping wooden sword?! Doggy thought to himself. Surprisingly, the sword was very effective and was able to hold off most of the monsters. Suddenly zizzy stopped fighting and dropped her fencing sword. Making bunny and doggy halt in their run.
"Zizzy what are you doing?!" Pony exclaimed still trying to hold off the monsters.
"My sisters!"she shrieked before dashing down towards the gym.
"What was that about?"bunny asked
"Shoot. Her little  sisters are still in the school!"Pony exclaimed picking up zizzy's sword and running towards where doggy and bunny were.
"Let's find her and her sisters and get out of here."Pony said grabbing bunny by the arm. Doggy growled a bit but followed them knowing that Now was not the time to have an outburst as the monsters could catch up any second.

Back in the class room:
"You can't escape me..." mr P creepily remarked

Bye💕💖