CH 1: Arrival

'thoughts'

"speech"

Let the reading BEGIN

Your pov

My body is aching and the storm is raging on all around me. Lightning is crashing around me, the thunder is so loud my dragon and I can barely hear one another, and there is so much rain, enough that it is making it so that I am unable to make out the details of my dragon.

Y/N:"Hold on buddy we will make it through this don't worry"

The storm despite how severe it was did not last very long, but my tiredness is getting to me and everything is going dark. We are losing altitude

TimeSkip

Fishleg's pov

"Hold on girl we need to finish checking on the night terrors" I rubbed Meatlug's side as we flew through this storm checking on the dragons that lived here

*Trees falling and dragon screeches*

I jumped and started heading towards the sound determined to help whatever created that sound. Upon arriving I saw a giant dragon, it appeared to be a tidal class, but what shocked me the most was I saw a saddle on its back, and nearby a rider passed out, "Hurry Meatlug we need to get them to the edge" Meatlug struggled to lift the dragon with me and the other rider on her back but we are on our way back to the edge.

TimeSkip(my love)

Y/N pov

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine and a killer headache, "Ow.....Wait where is-" I shot up looking around to see D/N next to me resting, "Oh good," I sat up and walked over to him rubbing his green scales (A/N it's the green dragon in the info section) he stirred and looked at me, making a happy noise, "Where are we?"

================================================================================================================================================================

This is a really short chapter, I know, but it is to get a foothold in the story, the next chapters will be longer.