CH 2: Meeting

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Y/N your name

D/N dragon' name 

You know all this already so on to the 

STORY

================================================================================

Y/N pov

I walked around, exploring this weird place. I walked with D/N closely behind me until I reached a building that was larger than the rest, as I got closer I heard voices, I couldn't tell what they were saying, I signalled D/N to stay and I walked in, all eyes were immediately on me, "Uh hi?"

A stocky, short boy stepped up to me, "Doesn't look like much to me Fishface" I glared and he jumped back, this caused the blond girl in the corner to snicker, the twins? They stepped up to me, the boy I think leaned in close, "Wow he is huge, very tall and what is this armor" they both started poking me so I whistled for D/N he walked in to the room, everyone got ready to fight and I saw their dragons aim ready to fire, I saw a natter, monstrous nightmare, gronkle, zippleback, and a nightfurry? I threw a knife in the middle of everyone to test the furry, as the knife left my hand D/N wrapped a wing around me, D/N's scales are completely impervious to all dragon blasts, I saw the light from the attacks and saw that blueish purple from the furry, "I was right it is a nightfurry, rare" D/N pulled his wing away.

The boy next to the furry stepped forward, with a flaming sword? "Who are you," he clearly was not happy with my display, the bigger one that was addressed as Fishface spoke next,"And what is that dragon."

I chuckled and grabbed the flaming sword pointing it to the ground, "My name is Y/N, and D/N is a tidal class dragon called a kraken, and his scales are completely impervious to dragon blasts, and thick enough for arrows to do nothing but bounce," I saw their faces all drop, "And my armor is made from his shed and gronkle iron making it very resistant so can we not have this fight," the boy with the nightfurry signaled for everyone to lower their weapons, the dragons were on edge but stopped trying to scare me.

I walked forward grabbing my knife and putting it away on my armor, "So let me ask who are all of you?" the one with the nightfurry started introductions, I can assume he is the leader, "I am Hiccup, the untrustiing blond in the corner is Astrid, the one you scared is Snotlout, the one with the gronkle is Fishlegs, and the twins are Roughnut and Toughnut" I nodded and he seemed to relax more as I rubbed D/N's snout, I guess he was expecting me to have tamed him through abusive ways.

"Next question, where are we?" This time before Hiccup could talk Astrid cut him off, "You don't need that information," I sighed and turned to her, "I understand you are untrusting but the knife was aimed to test the nightfurry, not to hurt anyone, and I guess I should repay you all somehow, you saved me and D/N" I could see Fishlegs brighten up a bit like he was proud, 'so he saved us', I also noticed that Astrid calmed down slightly, "Oh I'm surprised you respected me enough to leave my helmet on" I uncliped the melmet letting my (h/l) (h/c) hair out of its prison, my (e/c) shining from light finally hitting them in entirety, I saw Astrid and Roughnut blush a bit, Toughnut did too? strange............. I shot around on my heels looking out seeing a Razorwhip come flying in, when it landed a girl with black hair and green eyes jumped off I was immediately taken back by her beauty, she saw me staring and blushed slightly, "Uh Hiccup who's this" He coughed and introduced us "Heather this is Y/N and Y/N this is Heather" we each gave a slight wave "Hi"

Astrid's blue eyes reflected slight jealousy despite her not trusting me.

Heather:"Anyways Hiccup I need help"

He changed from relaxed to serious in a second, "What's wrong", "A bunch of Hunter ships are headed toward the defenders of the wing, I figured you would want to help", "Of course lead the way, and you" he pointed toward me "Stay here we don't know if we can fully trust you yet" I put my hands up and shrugged as they all took off, "Ignorant" I mounted up on D/N and dove off the edge and headed straight for the water, D/N is faster in the water than most dragons are in the air so we followed under them until we eventually came to land, I still love D/N, he could fire a pressurized jet a wind to cause a pocket of air for us to breathe in, anyways as we came to the defender of the wing's base you went into the forest and hid from the people in the trees thinking they are sneaky, once I saw the riders take off we went back into the water and stayed under the ships, when I noticed they were having trouble with the number of ships, I had D/N fire pressurized air to split a ship in half confusing the riders and the hunters, D/N shot up from the water spreading his wings to show off his true size being about the same as a titan wing monstrous nightmare, I flipped off of him landing on a ship, throwing a knife into the face off a hunter once I landed, drawing two short swords i kept well concealed I started cutting the hunter's numbers in half.

The riders confusion wore off when D/N fired his true blast cleaving a ship in two. His true blast was a spectacle for sure, it was a beautiful blue fire with an almost white color in the center, it is so hot it can weaken dragon proof metal, and gronkle iron. I tossed another hunter off the ship i was on before jumping onto D/N who flew down to the water, we flew up to the other riders, "looked like you were struggling" I smirked and I Hiccup frowned me, "I told you to stay behind", "Yes but you would be losing this fight if I had", Astrid came up to us, "Hiccup we can talk about this later right now we need to push them back", I chuckled, "Or sink them" D/N dove toward another ship with Hiccup and Astrid not far behind, "Fire" one ship, two, three, slowly we sunk every ship making sure no one could spread the fact that I was here, it was too early.