Chapter 10

"I don't wake up with the quiff, it takes work sweetheart."

Charlie's P.O.V

"Can I wear something of yours to sleep in?" I asked Luke after we made it back into his room after the little 5sos party.

"Of course. Pick anything you want." Luke opened up a drawer for me to look in.

"I want that." I pointed to a plaid button up of his. I could just tell it was warn in, that it was made of soft material & that it would be too big on me. Exactly what I wanted to cuddle up in.

"Then it's yours." He tossed it to me but I didn't quite catch it. My reflexes were still a little off. I picked it up & then I went into the bathroom to change & to get ready for bed. Most of my makeup had warn off but I left the rest on, I wasn't that comfortable yet around Luke & then I put his shirt on. It was too long on me but that meant I didn't need pants so I liked it & the sleeves were too long but it just made it all the more comfy. The material was a little thicker so it was warm & it smelled like Luke.

So basically I loved it.

I went back out into the room & Luke was sitting on the edge of the bed in a t-shirt & boxers. "Is it okay if I sleep in just this?" This kid worries too much.

"Totally okay."

"You look fucking adorable, Charlie."

"Cute, right?" I joked, spinning around in the middle of the room before walking towards him & sitting on his knee.

"Very...very...very...cute." He said as in between kissing my cheek four times before he wrapped his arms around me so tight & pulled me back on the bed so we were both laying down now, still intertwined with each other.

"You smell good." I whispered. "I like smelling like you."

"You smell like a mixture of vodka & beer."

"Thanks. It's my favorite perfume."

We scooted forward so we were laying up against the pillows now. Luke laid on his back & I laid on my side, using his chest as my pillow, with his arm around me.

"The boys won't be bothering us, right? Because I want to kiss you but I don't want them walking in. It would make me feel weird." I whispered, looking up at him, biting my lip.

"Now you're doing it! Remember you told me in the kitchen that I can't bite my lip? You can't bite you lip either Miss. Charlie."

"Sorry." I giggled before I rolled over onto my stomach & scooted forward so my nose was touching Luke's before he made the last move & kissed me.

The kisses were different this time, they were more aggressive & our hands explored each other's bodies too. I had mine clenching his t-shirt as his were rubbing my back. The hungrier the kiss got, the closer I moved towards Luke before I was laying completely on top of him. His hands continued to rub my back as I had mine knotted in his hair...for quite awhile.

At one point, the shirt I was wearing started to ride up & Luke was rubbing his hands up & down my back, getting lower on my back each time, but this time he went low enough that he touched my butt. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. This kid was adorable.

"No worries Luke, I don't mind." I giggled. "My butt is your butt." & then I realized I probably wasn't as sober as I thought. That was a drunk Charlie comment.

I wrapped my hands around his neck & then I rolled over, pulling him on top of me.

"I don't want to squish you, Charlie."